I wanna know what's wrong with a bronze Warlock? I own one and i really don't know what you guys are talking about. But i'm a begginer so what do i know.
Play any other guitar and you will noitce. Or wait 1 year and you'll realize it because your Warlock is in peices.
They are a gimick, they are made to look cool and nothing else. They are made poorly with poor materials and cost alot more than they are worth, which is approximately nothing.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
they are made outta bad wood,and all round hardware...my friend and is the lead guitar player in our band, has a bronze warlock but it has only one pickup which has little to no feedback,tuner that hold better than my grover locking tuners,and sounds great,but its agathis body or nato or sumpthan,but its light sounds good,holds tune great,and his her bak up guitar to her gibby les with emg's but she hasnt had to use it yet b/c he les hasnt had ne probs....
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
Quote by punkMETALskater
they are made outta bad wood,and all round hardware...my friend and is the lead guitar player in our band, has a bronze warlock but it has only one pickup which has little to no feedback,tuner that hold better than my grover locking tuners,and sounds great,but its agathis body or nato or sumpthan,but its light sounds good,holds tune great,and his her bak up guitar to her gibby les with emg's but she hasnt had to use it yet b/c he les hasnt had ne probs....

....She plays a bronze warlock and uses a Gibson LP as a backup?
Quote by BeefWellington

Interesting question...
Quote by punkMETALskater

wtf did you just say? i think you just said they were ****, then said they were good, and i couldnt even understand the last few parts
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
the bronze she has is good, but its the bak up her LP is her main guitar....
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
Quote by punkMETALskater

Your point?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by i_baked_cookies
Play any other guitar and you will noitce. Or wait 1 year and you'll realize it because your Warlock is in peices.

you know i know a guy who owned a bronze warlock and sold after having it for a year or so. I think he got $100-150 for it. He sold it to this senior. Im not lying either.
in all fairness you get what you pay for.. my mate has a bronze warlock that i play when im up at his and feel like havin a blast without havin to go home.. it doesnt play too bad like.. i mean i've played worse myself. i have to admit for the money the kkv pack is pretty darn good, even though all you guitar snobs will probably disagree!
Quote by turbopresh
in all fairness you get what you pay for.. my mate has a bronze warlock that i play when im up at his and feel like havin a blast without havin to go home.. it doesnt play too bad like.. i mean i've played worse myself. i have to admit for the money the kkv pack is pretty darn good, even though all you guitar snobs will probably disagree!

It has nothing to do with snobbyness, for the price of a BC Rich you can get a much better guitar, from Agile or Squier or Epiphone or probably Daisy Rock or ANYONE ELSE.
Quote by BeefWellington

Interesting question...
SQUIER?!?!? have you listened to yourself playing through that ****.. it sounds like a hamster trapped in a bloody shoe box... and if you pay 170 quid for an epiphone itll probably be a special.. plays and sounds like ****. AND DAISY ROCK!!!??!?! WHO IS THIS GUY?!?!?! seriously why would you ever want a flower shaped guitar?? for 170 quid id go for a bronze warlock like atleast it sounds awesome distorted, i can get some wicked ass art. harmonics outta them like!!
Quote by turbopresh
SQUIER?!?!? have you listened to yourself playing through that ****.. it sounds like a hamster trapped in a bloody shoe box... and if you pay 170 quid for an epiphone itll probably be a special.. plays and sounds like ****. AND DAISY ROCK!!!??!?! WHO IS THIS GUY?!?!?! seriously why would you ever want a flower shaped guitar?? for 170 quid id go for a bronze warlock like atleast it sounds awesome distorted, i can get some wicked ass art. harmonics outta them like!!

I'd take a squier over any bronze BC Rich.
Quote by BeefWellington

Interesting question...
well you clearly have the worst taste in sound ever!!! the single coils on them sound like ****e and once again for a hundred and seventy quid... youll get a finite series or some crap.. badly finished neck.. and the frets are rough as hell!
Quote by turbopresh
well you clearly have the worst taste in sound ever!!! the single coils on them sound like ****e and once again for a hundred and seventy quid... youll get a finite series or some crap.. badly finished neck.. and the frets are rough as hell!

Yes, and I would prefer that over a BC Rich, thats exactly what I am saying.
Quote by BeefWellington

Interesting question...
The bronze warlock is made out of agathis..it burns pretty well, but it is used on low end budget trash guitars.

HOwever, agathis has only one purpose, it sounds better than maho with emgs if you put gain on 64, yes, 64, and then run
tube screamer
od-1
ds-1
mt-1
ds-1
ds-2
Use them all at the same time, and agathis is probably the best wood for crazy high distortion, and I mean real real high distortion.
Quote by turbopresh

Squier '51s are very nice guitars IMHO
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Quote by Vornik
....She plays a bronze warlock and uses a Gibson LP as a backup?

I don't believe that. Either he's lying, or the girl is retarded.
Quote by Vornik
I'd take a squier over any bronze BC Rich.

Seconded +1

For the price of BC rich guitars, you can get mid-range Ibanez guitars that (with new pickups) can run with a lot of top end guitars, you can get Agile guitars, Epiphones, BC rich is nothing compared to any of those.