Hey all. I just saw a thread on here about people living in Texas so I wanted to see who lives here in South Florida. What high school/middle school/college do you go to?

I am in Weston which is in the "Greater" Ft. Lauderdale region. Anyone else around here? Maybe I know some of you, and we dont know it.

yea...soooo go.
i live in the middle-ish part of florida. tampa woo!
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
to be honest I think his hair looked awesome long, and he was quite sextastic to be honest... I'd do him

haha, you'd do me....

The Tim Sawyer of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Quote by ~AdNy
Here's a better question...

WHO GIVES A SH!T

i like the way you quickly covered up the fact you can't post an image correctly
Quote by purple-giraffe
i live in the middle-ish part of florida. tampa woo!

+1

go tampa w00t... chambo pwns
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
Mild Vibe and ~AdNy... You two can stay out of here then... So go away.

I'm in the Delray Beach area..
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Prestige
Custom Made Electric
Oscar Shmidt OE-30 w/ Bigsby
Ibanez V70cent Electric Acoustic
Carlo Robelli CW4110 Acoustic

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Boss DD-3
Boss PH-3
Quote by rayIII
i like the way you quickly covered up the fact you can't post an image correctly

shhh no one else noticed

but seriously, enough with these threads. if you wanted to know that badly, look at people's locations.
I know, I could start a thread on who here lives in New Hampshire. Or someone could start one on who lives in Oregon. Seriously, who gives a flying fuck?
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
~AdNy, I thought you were gone...

you were wrong, oh so very wrong my friend
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
You too Mild Vibe. I thought you were gone... Well leave.

And by the way... the quote in your sig seems to be prooving itself.

You are so funny!
Quote by Mild Vibe
You are so funny!

You've been here for less than a month... And you already have a quote like that?
I know, I could start a thread on who here lives in New Hampshire. Or someone could start one on who lives in Oregon. Seriously, who gives a flying ****?

Maybe the people who live there? Some people care about their home state/region/providence.

I'm already getting sick of this bull****.

Then don't enter the thread. That's all you have to do. Got it?
i live in stuart, its on the east coast about a half hour north of west palm beach
Originally posted by SoFad
Guys, I'm in need of desperate help, it's been like 2 weeks since my last dump. I can't get there anymore

wow, good luck

Quote by MorelloMan1992

elephants.

buttsecks.

elephant buttsecks
Yeah I live in Pembroke Pines, go to Flanagan

I know a few Cypress Bay'ers, hence the reason I asked.
My God, it's full of stars!
^ Oh, that was you? lol

It popped up while I was typing something to someone else and the "Deny" button was selected, so... sorry

I doubt you know me, the only Weston'ers I know go to Cypress and are involved in the drama program. Plus I'm leaving right now, so....
My God, it's full of stars!
Yeah! A state owned by collage towns, "wooo"s, and a Mouse!
My Gear:
-1984 Fender Stratocaster
-Epiphone Les Paul <- The Worlds Nicest
-Gretsch Duo Jet
-Takamine EG334BC
-Mr.Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Marshall Jackhammer Distortion/Overdrive Pedal
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay Pedal
-Peavey Classic 50 4X10
I didn't think there was anyone left in South Florida?

I thought everyone there either died in one of subsequent hurricanes, or got eaten by alligators...
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by flyingjew34
I didn't think there was anyone left in South Florida?

I thought everyone there either died in one of subsequent hurricanes, or got eaten by alligators...

ehh... the hurricanes really werent close to as bad as in Louisiana. I actually live in an area that is highly populated, but used to be Everglades (gator home) and so theres gators around in the lakes but they arent roaming the land like dinosaurs.
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
Hey all. I just saw a thread on here about people living in Texas so I wanted to see who lives here in South Florida. What high school/middle school/college do you go to?

I am in Weston which is in the "Greater" Ft. Lauderdale region. Anyone else around here? Maybe I know some of you, and we dont know it.

yea...soooo go.

o_O, I live in Plantation but I work in Weston (although currently I'm a freshman at the University of Tampa). Tell me, do you like sushi? And do you eat Vegetable Rolls with a girl all the time?
Quote by ChuChuX6
o_O, I live in Plantation but I work in Weston (although currently I'm a freshman at the University of Tampa). Tell me, do you like sushi? And do you eat Vegetable Rolls with a girl all the time?

Awsome! I LOVE sushi and I almost always get at least 1 vegetable roll! What sushi place are you talking about? I dont think I go with a girl. I may know who that is though. so whats this sushi place called and what does the guy look like?
i live in miamiiiiiiii
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
Cmstar90: when u seem to figure it out in seconds
Cape Coral (High School)
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins