I know its nothing on the original, cus none of you lick Gilmours arse more than me..........

I just played it, as I play it live......

Tell me your thoughts people

http://www.mperia.com/displayfull.php?searchby=song&searchfor=Money+Solo&id=260761

Also i know i need to improve my recording techniques. If youre gonna crit me, only crit my playing. Because i would rather know where to improve on that, than be told stuff i already know about my Sh*t recording set up.

cheers folks
Servant woman! Fetch me a drying cloth at once!!
Last edited by Gilmour_Wylde at Aug 22, 2006,
I like this alot, nice tone. Good job man.
Equipment

• Shecter 006 Deluxe
  • Line 6 Spider II 30
  • Harmony Acoustic
  • Dunlop GCB-95 Wah-Wah Pedal
  • Zoom 707 II

Favorite Guitar Player(s)

• Eric Clapton
  • Brian May
  • Jack White
Dude i was there when you recorded this.....and at the time it sounded incredible.....
Plus ive seen you play this live loads of times.....but your recording doesnt do your playing credit.

Its still note perfect (appart from a couple of **** ups), and you always make it your own.....

But you need to record stuff better

lol....see you in a few hours man
very enjoyable. i think ill have another listen
Quote by Paddles
I feel sorry for the drummer, he gets stuck with a guitarist who can't hold a rhythm to save his life and a vocalist in the middle of a heavy-flow month.
Sounded great. Good tone and it's nice to hear a different version instead of just playing note for note Gilmour. It's going on my playlist.

Crit for crit, if you got time: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6620687#post6620687
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
Last edited by Viruk at Aug 26, 2006,
Again....thanks people. Kind words always help boost my already over-inflated ego

Everyone who has asked me to crit their stuff, WILL get these crits.....

But im on holiday right now and just dont have the time.

Sorry for the wait folks.....
Servant woman! Fetch me a drying cloth at once!!