I was just wondering if there is anyway to help stop a tremolo from bringing your guitar out of tune while you use it. Thanks.
Unscrew the tremelo cover on the back and losen the springs.

You'll have to take off the tremelo cover everytime you need to change a string. But its a small price to pay to not have your guitar going out of tune so easily.
stretch your strings out. Maybe take the string trees out too.
UG RPG - Big Band Jazz Group
Buckethead4Prez - String Bass

PM me to Join
Locking tuners. Stretch your strings, get the guitar setup professionally. What kind of guitar is it?
Hi.

I'm like..so cool

Quote by ?øXÍÇÍ?¥

Cheesemuffin > les paul

Runner Up for best guitarist...

Meh better than nothing
it's a custom Vintage VRS100. and it's the only problem i've had with it since i bought it.
Locking Nut, Locking Tuners, Locking trem..if your using anything other than an orginal floyd...kahler..or those ibanez ones...I doubt youll have much sucess
does it have a floyd rose style locking trem? or is it just a strat style trem ?
Hi.

I'm like..so cool

Quote by ?øXÍÇÍ?¥

Cheesemuffin > les paul

Meh better than nothing
No picture needed. Just get some locking tuners, get your guitar setup. And when you change strings, before you tune up, STRETCH the strings with your fingers, pull on them. Be mean to them. That will wear them in and make them less likely to slip out of tune.

Good luck!
Hi.

I'm like..so cool

Quote by ?øXÍÇÍ?¥

Cheesemuffin > les paul

Meh better than nothing
it's already properly set up. Thanks for the advice about the stretching ill give it a go