How awesome is this label? Probably the biggest (meaning most widely distributed) really good punk label. Look at all the awesome bands:

Angel City Outcasts
Bombshell Rocks
Born To Lose
The Disasters
Far From Finished
The Kings of Nuthin'
Mad Sin
U.S. Bombs

Anyone else like this label?
Honestly, I've never heard of it.

Which is odd seeing as its got the US bombs on it.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
Hm I just went to see a band that just got signed to Thorp... I'd never heard of 'em before though
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
Deadrose Junction by Angel City Outcasts is one of the best CDs I've ever bought. I've heard "Sweet Misery" by Born to Lose and I really liked it.
yeah i agree most of those bands are good, especially angel city outcasts and far from finished.
There was a whole article on Sailor's Grave in this summer's Loud Fast Rules. There was also an article with ACO and Born to Lose, and probably more of the labels bands that I wasn't aware of.
Quote by TheAdict310
Deadrose Junction by Angel City Outcasts is one of the best CDs I've ever bought.

get "Let It Ride" too by the angel city outcasts, that albums even better.
Thorp definately rules.

EDIT: I thought Brain Failure was on Thorp too?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by Prince
get "Let It Ride" too by the angel city outcasts, that albums even better.

I'll end up ordering that eventually. I actually found Deadrose Junction in an FYE though, I was shocked.
Quote by waterproofpie
Thorp definately rules.

EDIT: I thought Brain Failure was on Thorp too?

yeah i think they are
Oops, forgot Brain Failure when I was listing the good bands. There are a few more.

And wow, I think this is the only time I've seen 3 consecutive non-sarcastic Prince posts
Quote by hardrock1315
Oops, forgot Brain Failure when I was listing the good bands. There are a few more.

And wow, I think this is the only time I've seen 3 consecutive non-sarcastic Prince posts

You shouldn't have said anything, now it'll end.
Quote by hardrock1315

hey now
Aw man, you don't like the Ducky Boys?
That's a shame.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by waterproofpie
Aw man, you don't like the Ducky Boys?
That's a shame.

I tried to get into them, couldn't like them. Even saw them live once. There's a live video of them covering Op Ivy's "Knowledge" on YouTube that I think I'm in. I just really couldn't get into them.
Theres 45 minutes worth of me jumping up and down on their site
I think they're a fun band
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by waterproofpie
Theres 45 minutes worth of me jumping up and down on their site
I think they're a fun band

I can't say I didn't have fun at the show, just I don't really like their music.