Hey,

I am getting a new guitar...but, im not sure if it's better to buy it offline or go to a local store, maybe Guitar center.

Any suggestions are happily accepted
Shoutin it on stage like Rage against the machine.
Local. Easier to deal with if something goes wrong.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
could be cheaper to get online, and usually theyll buy it back if it looks like crap when you get it. or at least the shipping company will. but i can get a, oh, Gibson SG (ive been looking to get one lately) for around $1300 at the best store on this island. Now i could get the same SG for less than $800, with shipping, from MF. when i get the money, i will get it from MF, cause its cheaper.
Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy
^$800 sounds like a Gibson SG Faded Special. I suggest you spend the extra money and ge the Standard SG instead. The SG Faded Special is garbage. Low quality everything with the Gibson name slapped on it so it sells.

Look at the Standard instead. It's a much better instrument.

Also, on the topic, I suggest you buy locally. If you're going to Guitar Center, be sure to haggle down the price. At the least, make them match the Musician's Friend price.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
^Usually you can get a store to match online prices, so in nearly all cases you can get the same price on the guitar.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
I wont go the online way. Build a relationship with your local shop and you'll reap the rewards!!
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day..

Me Babies...

Fender Strat
Squier Strat Mod with noiseless pickups
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Crafter De 8 Acc

Hughes and Kettner Edition Blonde amp
Marshall BluesbreakerII Pedal