Can a Peavey Valveking work better with a Fuzz pedal than a Fender Blues Junior?? I've been told by many that Fender amps dont handle as much distortion without a pedal, but I plan on using a Fuzzface. Would a Blues Junior be more compatable with a Fuzzface (to get that 60s phsychadelic fuzz sound) and a Vox Wah more than a Peavey Valveking, neccassarily? Or do they not differ in sounds that much?
The fender has better cleans. You could run the fender on clean, paired(or tripled) with one or two distortion pedals(one for main, one for solo boost). And you'll be able to achieve better tones than the valveking has to offer.

I say go with the fender. Put the fuzzface in front of that and you'll sound pretty sweet.
Hi.

I'm like..so cool

Quote by ?øXÍÇÍ?¥

Cheesemuffin > les paul

Runner Up for best guitarist...

Meh better than nothing
Quote by CheeseMuffin909
The fender has better cleans. You could run the fender on clean, paired(or tripled) with one or two distortion pedals(one for main, one for solo boost). And you'll be able to achieve better tones than the valveking has to offer.

I say go with the fender. Put the fuzzface in front of that and you'll sound pretty sweet.

Ok, that sounds great! Thanks for the help, man. I've been wondering this for awhile, since these are two of the best amps in my price range, and you've helped me narrow it down.
I run a fuzz (Russian Big Muff) through my Blues Jr and I couldn't be happier, the Fender has a lot better cleans than the Valveking too, so it'll sound better with a pedal over the top.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30