eh, do you have a home studio or something? lol
Read my post. Not this.
Nope just an old P4 3.06 and Sonar 4, I do have good guitar setup now though which you can see at My Homepage I done that pretty much in a day. I did record the trickier sections seperately, I still can't get it perfect in one shot.....YET
holy crap dude.that has to be the most top notch recording of a cover here that i have ever heard.damn!!!

Yeay Dream Theater!!!
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
As soon as I saw this thread the first words out of my mouth were "No ****ing way." I love this song, it's about time someone covered it.

Sounds really clean. I loved it, great job man.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Thnx guys, you made an old fart very happy, its nice to get good feedback on something thats quite hard (for me anyway) to do.

Quote by Coipu
Thnx guys, you made an old fart very happy, its nice to get good feedback on something thats quite hard (for me anyway) to do.

for being quite hard to do you make it sound quite effortlessly performed.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
i havent heard the original but that sounds amazing, the sound quality is..well it speaks for itself, nice job
I have made you all a backing track coz I cant find the other one, its not perfect but should sound reasonable if you play the lead guitar part fairly accurately. Sorry its not perfect but that would take loads more time than I have.

http://www.le***rant.me.uk/dthkbacking.mp3

Enjoy

Peas