Hi guys sorry if this is the wrong are for this kind of question but i'll go ahead anyway: is the site musiciansfriend.com dodgy or not. If your not familiar with the site have a look round and write back. Basically there is epiphone les pauls for $379.99 - $499.99...a fender telecaster deluxe 72 remake for $689.99 - $724.99...and these are very cheap prices it also lists a ludwig 5 piece drum kit for something like £380! Also delivery is free can somone tell me if these are genuine/fake/replicas??? Also please tell me fi youve bought anything of that site and tell me your experiences thanks!!!

Thanks for your help and again sorry if this is the wrong place to post this i havent posted here in a while
no its all good stuff most my equiptment came from there i know its to good to be true but it isand the free shipping is only on things over 100 dollars american
i've visited that site once but I too don't believe their stuff. try it 4 urself ;p
i get stuff all the time, its legit and a great site. defiantely go for it man
Rainsong BI-WS1000N2
CA Blade Electric
PRS Santana SE
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Carlo Robelli Jumbo A/E

Fulltone Fulldrive2
EHX Small Clone
Buddha Wah
Ibanez AD9 Delay
Ibanez Vintage EQ

Crate V18-112
Peavey Vypyr 75
Roland MicroCube
I live in London so don't use it but I've heard countless people use it on here so I'm sure it's genuine
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
yeah its a real site, but, its an american site wt US prices.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Musician's Friend is a very good site to buy from. The reason they are able to put products at such a low price is because they buy in such large quantity. I have bought from them, and it's never damaged or late on shipping. Musician's Friend is probably one of the best sites out there man!
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by Eladamri
I don't think they ship to the UK? I could be wrong.

nope dont think so. us sites have added taxes shipping into another country, so even if they did wouldnt be worth it.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
it is a real site, its owned by the same people as guitar center i believe. its basicaly guitar center's online warehouse, because when GC needs to special order an item they go through musiciansfriend. most of my stuff has come from there and its all great quality. they have decent shipping times, considering its free.
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
The site says they don't ship outside the US. But it says they hope to have international service in the near future...

Yea right... but oh well.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

That's a great company to purchase musical equiptment from. I have bought 3 or 4 guitars from them, one amp, and tons of odds and ends. Their customer service is as good as it gets. I very highly recommend them. The only way that I could recommend them any higher would be if I was getting a cut of the action.

They are trustworthy.
Yeah its one of the only sites I trust online. Its the real deal as we've already established here. If you recieve anything scratched, broken, dented, etc. you can send it back for free and theyll send you a new one for free.

That stuff that they have all those good prices on isnt that huge of a deal. Those prices are pretty common pretty much everywhere.

Also they send out a free monthly magazine! WOOT
it seems like an awesome site, but i haven't used it myself yet because the stores around here are cheaper than Musiciansfriend and GC
Call me Michael...

Mixing
Need something mixed? Send me a PM with the details! Cheap rates, fast turnaround, satisfaction guaranteed!

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro
You're in the UK, so you can't buy from them. Anyways, you would have to pay customs bringing the price up to what you know.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by shez_04
Hi guys sorry if this is the wrong are for this kind of question but i'll go ahead anyway: is the site musiciansfriend.com dodgy or not. If your not familiar with the site have a look round and write back. Basically there is epiphone les pauls for $379.99 - $499.99...a fender telecaster deluxe 72 remake for $689.99 - $724.99...and these are very cheap prices it also lists a ludwig 5 piece drum kit for something like £380! Also delivery is free can somone tell me if these are genuine/fake/replicas??? Also please tell me fi youve bought anything of that site and tell me your experiences thanks!!!

Thanks for your help and again sorry if this is the wrong place to post this i havent posted here in a while

Oh **** i didn't see your thing said you are in england. you cant buy from them

use http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com instead. They are like the English equivalent, and I have used them before, they are good and their customer service is excellent.
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
all of my gear (besides my amp) has been purchased from that site and nothing has ever come broken, or had any problems
it's a great site. im not to big on ordering guitars from there but my friend ordered a guitar from there and it was in perfect shape, and to my surprise very well packed, lots of bubble wrap and foam. I personally order from american musical, just because there warehouse is so close and if i'd order something right now i'd have it tomorrow, musicians friend takes about 3 days to get to me. It is a great site, i've bought my tuners, cables, effect pedals from there and never had a problem.
I've purchased three guitars, a lap steel, an amp, effects, etc., from them and they are the real deal, I have had NO problems with anything the sent to me, and three days delivery is about the norm. If you have a problem, they'll make it right.

I still think you should try the guitar you want at the local store first, if they won't match MF's price, then order online. That is, if you're in the U.S.
dude that is the best place to buy stuff from its either that or music123.com

Quote by Gabel
Simple. It's the amp. Getting EVH tone out of a Twin Reverb is as likely as Nazis supporting jews.
Its legit all I ever bought there was a case and some pick because i like to try equipment out first but yeah they do have good prices.