when i put my tremolo in it got snapped because i tightened it too much so i was think is their a wa to take it out other than glue...
please help me
Last edited by anon5940 at Aug 23, 2006,
Uhh, you need to talk clearer, and wait more than 3 minutes to bump. Explain exactly what your problem is, in more detail. And maybe a picture or two would help as well.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

There are certain ways to do that:
- Make a screw head to the broken part inside the bridge so that you could unscrew it using a normal screwdriver. You can use small drill bit or sharp nail to do so
- Dab just a small bit of "5 min engine epoxy" to the arm and screw it back in, wait 5 mins, and then unscrew it out, careful not to drip the epoxy inside the thread
- Drill the broken piece using the smallest drill bit and try to make a hole, after that, you can unscrew it using small pliers/allen wrench/nail/phillip screwdriver/normal screwdriver

This depends on how tight your broken piece really is

EDIT: Skip the epoxy part if you dont want to use glue/similar
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
i like the third way the best. ive seen it used.
but the other ways should work too. well if ur REALLY careful wt the epoxy that is.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by anon5940
thanx have you tried this

i've tried the epoxy thing, again, depends on how tight your broken piece is, if its too tight, then the epoxy probably wont do you good, still gotta unscrew it using drill hole method. Like jen said, you gotta be careful with it
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
is their a video of ne1 doing this

yes mine is tight

can i buy a fender bridge floyd rose licesnsed
madpick ur so diplomatic now, listing all the ways u know of.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

u mean for a standard strat? there would still be routing to do.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

you would need to route out the body using a template.
and u would need to cut out room for a locking nut.
floyds cost a bit, and this is difficult work.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

and once you **** up its almost impossible to go back so yeh its better to just get a new bridge, buy a whole new guitar with a good fr bridge on it, or try to remove the remaining whammy bar section and to buy a new whammy bar.
Quote by jj1565
madpick ur so diplomatic now, listing all the ways u know of.

Thats what she said...
UGmusic