What your playing sounds good but the qualuty of the video is so poor i can't really rate it as i can't hear the "feeling"
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
I love the fact that you can properly do the "Satch" harmonic dive, not alot of people understand how to do it. As far as the playing goes, you have a good feel for the song and you have the notes right. You used alot of tapping to replace legato licks, but that might have been improv. Good job!
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Cort X-2 hahaha
Dean Tradition One
Ibanez Soundgear SR505 (five stringer)
Marshall MG 250DFX
Marshall MG 10CD
Digitech GNX4
Digitech DF-7 Distortion
A bunch of cables.
nice playing, timing was off just a little in some places but overall very good. I've been wondering for a while how to do that part at about 1:01 when the pick tapping goes crazy. Sorry asking such a stupis question, but when it comes to tricks I'm a guitar noob.
Rock N Roll Is Dead!!!!!
It seems like you've got it down pretty well but it's really hard to listen to because of the quality. With the level of talent you're at I'm very interested to listen to a better recording but with the quality of this one it seems too jumbled up to be good for listening. Anyways, I'm sure it'll be great when you record it properly.

Crit for crit, if you have time: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6620687#post6620687
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
Last edited by Viruk at Aug 26, 2006,