It's a piece of crap.

I've played other LTD 250 series guitars, and they are just bad. They feel fine, but the sound is horrible. It's made of agathis, ya know.
damnit i actually thought it was a ****ing real ESP oh well. and Danno does have a point its pretty crappy and dont go for looks when buying go for playability,sound then you can go for looks

edit: Danno apparently its made out of Basswood check on mf
*checks again*

That's new...

Hmm. I still don't recommend it until I've played one myself.
nah its still agathis and it cost more than what it did from last year since the Americans got all your LTD's price upped
yeah, it isn't very good. I'd save up for an EX 400 at least.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
Ok so seeing how it's not very good, then what would be for metal and jazz, ESP Jackson or Ibanez.

I don't want to spend much over 600. I also love how V's look but there aren't many of them.
Quote by Cone 21
yeah, it isn't very good. I'd save up for an EX 400 at least.

I'd go with an M/H/MH series in the 400 line.

Less money, less gimmick, more guitar.
Quote by Papathurzday
Ok so seeing how it's not very good, then what would be for metal and jazz, ESP Jackson or Ibanez.

I don't want to spend much over 600. I also love how V's look but there aren't many of them.

out of those three i would choose ESP, but personally i would choose schecter.
for metal and jazz probably any Ibanez SZ series guitar imo and from LTD an AX nah just messing with ya.ummm LTD maybe the EC, Horizon so yeh id probably take the Ibanez anyway
Ibanez S series, or SZ like azn said. Versatile and not too shreddy (the neck I mean)
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join