Well Im starting a project to build a really nice pedal board and Im looking into buying a multi pedal power supply unit. The one I was looking at is the Dunlop DC Brick Multi-Power Supply.

Does anyone know if this is a good unit? And if so does anyone know the rough dimensions of it.

Thanks guys

-Jesse
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
Last edited by JesseIbanez at Aug 23, 2006,
The Brick is great. I use it on my board, which I power a bass crybaby, a Ibanez delay, a tubescreamer, a bass chorus, a tuner, and a american metal pedal. It's about 7" by 4" rough (It's at practice or I'd measure it specific). There was a review on this site about it, try searching the reviews. I've never had a problem with it. I'd recommend it to everyone.
Alright great thats just what i needed. Do you happen to know the rough height of it? Im guessing like 2", cause im going to make it fit under the second tier of my pedal board.
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
If I had to guess I'd say around 2.3 to 3" tall. Just make sure you leave enough room to run all the cables to it. The front face has all the plug in's for 9V, and if you have 18V they plug in the side.