Evening, I'm not normally a frequenter in these parts but I thought I'd pop by. Does anyone here like Vinnie Moore? I bought a compilation cd (of the highest and sexiest order) and one of the artsists was Vinnie, with the song The Maze, and I was blown away. I'm not a big fan of shred but the way he plays in that song is more to my tastes. So is there any decent albums he's released and is he in any bands?
Vinnie is awesome, if I'm not wrong, he was/is in UFO. To me one of his most awesome songs is Morning Star, try to hear it somehow, it's worth it.
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
theres alot of good songs by him, daydream, ridin high, meltdown, free, in control, king of kings, defying gravity, he's a great guitarist, but seems to be a little repetive with his style IMO
I love Vinnie, though his early neoclassical stuff really gets old fast while his more fusion-rock oriented stuff (Meltdown) kicks gigantic amounts of ass imo.

So yeah, get Meltdown, it kicks ass... Or if you want neoclassical-ish, Mind's Eye.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Vinnie moore is awesome, awesome technique etc, the only thing is is that everything that he plays seems to be a riff to him...
My dad used to have an video, but it broke and he seem pretty damn amazing.
Cheers for the song and album recomendations, i will check them out.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.