I just saw Buddy Guy play at the Ravinia last night and that was the most amazing concert of my life, He really got the crowd into it and a kid even got to jam with buddy. I'm so jealous. Anyone else seen buddy play?
I'm going to see him play in Rochester Hills MI next week. I expect it to be one of the best shows i've ever seen. He's one of the most amzing guitarist on this earth period and he's a all around great person from what i've heard. Now i'm even more pumped for the show

Edit: did he play Sweet Home Chicago?
posted by RM_MIDNIGHT
I don't know what the **** you people are talking about, I claimed Antarctica for my self decades ago, if anybody steps on it with out my permission I'll get them!
the kid was alright, nothing special but he got old after a while,

Setlist was
I'm Going down
Hoochie Coochie Man/She's 19 Years Old/Jam
Boom Boom
Jam
Strange Brew
Damn Right I Got The Blues
What Kinda Woman Is This/I've Got Dreams To Remember
Jam
Voodoo Child (Slight Return)

a lot of jamming and making up lyrics on the spot
I saw BB King not too long ago, that was a pretty good show, too. I'd love to see Buddy Guy, being as he's a large influence on me, and I'd REALLY like to see Albert King.
: : Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Ibanez Acoustic-Electric
Fender Black Strat
: : Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Distortion & Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby
Fender Tuner
I saw B.B. King back in August with Kenny Wayne Shepherd and Joe Bonamassa. Great Show.

To be able to jam with Buddy Guy would be a dream come true.

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
Quote by deslni01
I saw BB King not too long ago, that was a pretty good show, too. I'd love to see Buddy Guy, being as he's a large influence on me, and I'd REALLY like to see Albert King.

Albert King already passed away though
Blues are easy to play but hard to feel.

-Jimi Hendrix
I saw Buddy Guy last year and B.B. back in March. Both great shows in their own way. I hope I have half as much energy as Buddy does when I'm his age.
yeah albert is dead
My Gear-
Gibson SG Junior
52' Hot Rod Tele
American Deluxe Strat
Yamaha Cg-104
Fender Twin (white)
Boss CH1
Boss OC-3
DOD overdrive
Fulltone OCD
Arbiter Fuzz Face
Vox Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Dunlop Univibe
I saw Buddy 14 days ago and it was really amazing. He came out into the crowd everybody crowded around him and I got about two feet away from him. Also just a question for those of you who have seen him live: were they selling his polka-dot straps there for $40?
I don't recall them selling guitar straps. They just had incredibly expensive t-shirts and some CDs. I probably would have picked up a strap if they had them, though.
I saw B.B. in cleveland on the aug. 20th and it was absolutly amazing. He seems considerably older but he is still amazing. Oh, and his hair was the most badass-ish **** i have ever seen...
Never seen Buddy, but I would love to.

I saw BB a while ago, and his show was really good. I was gonna go out back to his tour bus to try to meet him, and I did, but I saw them wheel him out in a wheelchair right into the bus. It was really sad to see him like that.