i have 4 pedals (wah, distortion, overdrive, and phasor). should i get a pedalboard and power supplies for $75 or an MXR compressor for $70? also if anyone knows a cheap place to get pedal boards, please tell me. i dont understand why there so expensive, its a wooden box

thanks in advance
Build your own pedalboard, it's shockingly cheap to do it, just get some wood and velcro and a power supply (adaptor and a daisy chain) and that's all you need, and shouldn't cost you nearly as much as the ones you're looking at.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
yea, it can be real easy and much cheaper to just make a board and put a powerstrip in it. you can even get an old suitcase or briefcase, replace the hinges with the kind the slide apart, and there ya go.
I have an addiction...

Les Paul style DeArmond
Danelectro baritone
Rickenbacker 360/12
defretted Strat
lap steel
Yamaha CP-70
Yamaha P-90
Kay archtop
Kay Tenor Banjo
Oud
Sitar
Harmonium
Melodica
Cello

http://www.myspace.com/hi9
^ dont be a dick when people help.

I bought mine for like $250. But you dont want to spend that much.

So grab some wood, velcro...and all that and make one.
yeah dude, just find an old briefcase or scrap wood, and then you have enough for your compressor pedal too. Be happy.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
im not being a dick, its just pointless for 5 people to tell me the exact same thing instead of answering other peoples questions. i understood the first time that i should just make one, you dont have to reapeat it 4 more times
chill out dude. people are just trying to help. id be really happy if i got this much help in a thread. i usually dont
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by thatgu1targuy
thats why they shouldnt say the same thing over and over, they could be helping instead of repeating. its not like im mad or anything im just saying its really dumb

Forget buying one dude. Just make one. Its a lot less explensive.
^You posted the exact same thing twice.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by kurdtkobaign
^ it was a joke dude. Read all the other posts and youll get it. :P

Ooohhhh, I get it now...

Damn, I'm slow as fuck
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
.... I thought it was kinda funny.....
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster (Sunburst Finish)
Washburn X-Series Electric (Black Finish)
Ibanez Electric-Acoustic (Black Finish)
Ariana Acoustic

Randall RX120D Halfstack
^It is. I'm becoming retarded though.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Just for the record it is good to say the same thing as someone else if thats what you think because it holds more ground if 5 people think thats what you should do.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Just get some wood, and some velcro, and nail it to your face. It's a lot cheaper than buying one.
These go to eleven...
Quote by thatgu1targuy
wow i guess this is why i dont go to the gear and accessories forum.

and im really sorry but your not a mod, you cant close threads

no hard feelings man. Youre lucky to get more than enough help, remember that!

And I AM a mod...just not here...