Hello there
Ive been playing por 6 months on my classical guitar and i have already learned the basic scales. multiple begginers songs from green day, blink, red hot.. etc, barre chords and the main techniques.

But rightt now i dont know what to play or to learn. The songs i like are to dificult or imposible. The easy songs are starting to get bored and repetitive doing slow stuff, same progressions.

Please indicate me something to play or new stuff to practice. something not for begginer neither for advance players. Any spanish like music is appreciated (mi favorita)

Thanks.
I am not sure if you have heard of Iron and Wine, but he is a singer/songwriter who has quite a few intermediate songs, and often times uses fingerpicking, if you are interested in that, I think that it might be worth checking out.
Well....i have been playin for a little over a year and im not being a dick about it...but im good for how long i have been playin...i can keep up with my friends who have been playin for 4-5 years....and the only way i got this way is because i dived right into the hard stuff...so just keep practicing man...practice till your fingures bleed and then keep going...the harder the stuff you learn the easier it is to play everything else....rock on man
blackbird- paul McCartney
[highlight]MY GUITAR[/highlight]
Quote by TheAmaranth
I once broke a G-String while fingering an A minor.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.
what i liked to say is...you also can practice techniques...all the great guitarist worked with specific techniques over years...
Hold my breath
as I wish for death
Oh please god wake me
If you like spanish music look up the tabs for "Romanza". It's easy to play when you play it slowly but the original is played pretty fast and that's pretty chalenging. First play it slow and then build up some speed!
Washburn X50 PROFE
Dean Custom 450
Morley PWA Pro Series Wah
Big Muff Rams head
Zoom G2
Ibanez Phase Tone
Randall RG75 G3

Tales of Ale: http://www.talesofale.com
The song from paul mc. carty im learning it now. its nice song. thanks.. Thats type of what im looking.

I already know romance anonimo. The first part i can play it very fast, the 2nd part is harder but im practising so i can play it fast.
uve learned the basic scales? what about the different positions of the minor pentatonic? Hows your alternate picking? and u can always work on speed
SGStrummer61...you are good! I've been playing for a few months now, I've got most all of the basic chords down and am able to swtich between most of them quite easily, but I'm unsure of where to go next. I don't have a lot of guidance except a few Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, and Queen CDs. How did you learn to pick like that? I am always wondering how Queen does those fluid solos. I am able to pick it out (sometimes), but it all disjointed and doesn't sound anything like the instrument that Brian May wields! What's your secret?
Quote by Dardarian
If you like spanish music look up the tabs for "Romanza". It's easy to play when you play it slowly but the original is played pretty fast and that's pretty chalenging. First play it slow and then build up some speed!

The first part in Em is easy... the part after it goes to E major and the tremolo part comes in is pretty tough - at least to do it properly.

Chris
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Quote by jeff00
The song from paul mc. carty im learning it now. its nice song. thanks.. Thats type of what im looking.

I already know romance anonimo. The first part i can play it very fast, the 2nd part is harder but im practising so i can play it fast.

yes it is a great song i just started playing it so i said what the hell thot u might like it ur welcome!!
[highlight]MY GUITAR[/highlight]
Quote by TheAmaranth
I once broke a G-String while fingering an A minor.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.