Hey i was looking for some songs with no vocals at all, hardcore/metalcore, and two guitars preferably. If you want to know what i am looking for check out Novocain For No Reason by Nodes of Ranvier. its really sweet and quite easy actually. So does anybody know some good songs like this??
Orion, To Live Is To Die, The Call Of Ktulu- Metallica
I think Nevermore has a few instrumental songs too, not sure of the names of them though.
well i know you said metalcore but im gonna have to suggest call of ktulu simply because its class. and for metalcore, dont know what kind of metalcore you mean, but maybe ashes of the wake and some other lamb of god stuff although i hear that their stuffs pretty technical.
Quote by ShizNick
Ok I think we're all good now. We're on the same page, and I'm back to trying to get with his sister.

^That's how you do it, kids!
Member #3 of the Iron Maiden Are Gods club. PM Revelations to join!

I write, apparently!
Skycamefalling - To forever embrace the sun
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Between the Buried and Me - Laser Speed

its not what you are looking for probably but...its ****ing awesome.
love by odd project .. its like a piano and a guitar and really awesome.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
the truth - bleeding through or he was dead when i got there - the red chord
Kido is the name and i like to rhyme
I'll have you ladies playin with your panty line

Quote by LPIndin
that may be the most ridiculous thing ive ever read (next to the bible, of course)
Definitely check out Between the Buried and Me.

Also; Darkest Hour - Aquetis Vertunis

EDIT:

Every Time I Die - In the Event that Everything Should Go Terribly Wrong

The song really isnt instrumental, I mean, it's got vocals but it's more of a moaning sound. It's sort of got a Jane Doe-ish feel, which you should also check out (Converge). If you're into instrumentals with atmosphere and not just chock full of rediculous technique.
I play guitar
Last edited by )Eric(Draven at Aug 23, 2006,
Isn't the last track on Unearth's new CD an instrumental? It's Unearth, so it's bound to be good and fun to play.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
I know machine made god has one.
But Coroner has some great instruments on every album I think, though they are thrash.

EDIT - Worlds and dreams by Misery signals, it's a nice relaxin tune.
The Red Chord - He Was Dead When I Got There
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
^^^^ said it first!! lol
Kido is the name and i like to rhyme
I'll have you ladies playin with your panty line

Quote by LPIndin
that may be the most ridiculous thing ive ever read (next to the bible, of course)
Quote by jazzmetalguitar
anything behold the arctopus...heh...good luck

Behold aren't hardcore, though who cares? I don't.

Yaphet Kotto & Planes Mistaken For Stars have some good instrumental's here and there, and same with Curl Up And Die.
maybe you like some of our band´s stuff. it´s all instrumental heading into the direction bands like khanate, 5ive or corrupted do (except for the vocals, of course...).
you can have a listen by clicking my signature...
Halcyon by the acacia strain. dont know if its what youre looking for though, as its acoustic...
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.