So my mom bought this electric acoustic about 8-10 years ago. It's a Takamine EG540C. Well about a couple years ago the built in electric battery powerd thing on the side broke. The clips on both sides broke off so now it wont stay in far enough for it to connect and work through a amp. I'm wondering if there's any way to buy that pickup or whatever it's called on the side for my acoustic? I don't want one of those bolt on pickups that go on the sound whole, in my opinion they look like garbage and I want the natural sound from my acoustic. And if there is a way to get what i'm looking for where on the internet could I find it and how much would it cost?
Quote by DispsablePuppet
So I was at the store the other day... and your all gay.