It seems like when I try to turn up the volume on my speakers it all, the playback becomes very erratic. Any ideas? Thanks!
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Edit: she knew I wasn't wearing a condom.
is it an old computer? i was usin it on a friends computer which was quite old and hyad a lot of viruses on it and it messed up the playback a bit, struggled to change bars and generally playin out of time
Last edited by mouldysandwich at Aug 23, 2006,
Quote by forgop
It seems like when I try to turn up the volume on my speakers it all, the playback becomes very erratic. Any ideas? Thanks!

Surely since you legally purchased the product their tech support can lend a hand. No?

Sorry not sure. What kind of computer do you have? Do you have alot of other stuff open?

Bry
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Large Brownie Batter Blizzard with chunks of brownie. *Dairy product orgasm*

Yes, i'm fat
Quote by Bryan52803
Surely since you legally purchased the product their tech support can lend a hand. No?

Sorry not sure. What kind of computer do you have? Do you have alot of other stuff open?

Bry

It did it with the demo version and even after I *upgraded*. I don't know if it has to do with it being a MIDI program or what.

FWIW, I did eliminate a LOT of spyware files last night, so I'll try it again in the morning and see if that helps.
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Edit: she knew I wasn't wearing a condom.
Quote by forgop
It did it with the demo version and even after I *upgraded*. I don't know if it has to do with it being a MIDI program or what.

FWIW, I did eliminate a LOT of spyware files last night, so I'll try it again in the morning and see if that helps.

You never answered my question as to your computer specs...

Bry
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Large Brownie Batter Blizzard with chunks of brownie. *Dairy product orgasm*

Yes, i'm fat
yeah sometime when i hit play half way through the song it will start doin weird things like only playin some notes then skipping some and playing others? but i just hit stop and play and it fixes