Oh holy shit. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Being a black metal band then killing yourself is sooooo scene.

Seriously, it seems to be the "in" thing at the moment. This is strange.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Im not familiar with Shining, but god damn thats strange. First Jon Nodtveid now this?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
hardly surprising from a black metal band
Member #15 of the 'Guitarists born in 1991 club' PM blues_rocker greendayguitar or gdm09 to join.
Quote by cockzit
I also told a girl I knew how to make bombs and I was suspended from school. I hate snitches, I swear.

LOLZNESS
This is turning into "art". I bet that is why they do it. It just gives the genre a bad name. Its actually sickening, whats coming next killing others in a certian way and calling it art?

Havenet both of these guys been swedish? I am praying this doesnt happen to Opeth
Last edited by cubedeathk at Aug 23, 2006,
Nnooooo!!!! Cockbitychahdh
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Quote by matt85210

What did you expect? it's black metal, People who make it are f-ed up in the head, Not to mention of some people that listen to it too...
Quote by archaeon
*commits suicide*

Lol.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by matt85210

Yeah I would never expect anyone in a black metal band to be suicidal. It totally is weird.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by masterofmuppets
**** off and listen to Metallica

i actually havent listened to them for a long time...im more interested in meshuggah, iced earth and lamb of god... real music, that doesnt have the annoying Grindcore vocals that are just obnoxious...

I'm not suprised that anyone that plays black metal commits suicide...its so damn depressing!
Quote by AngryGuitarist
i actually havent listened to them for a long time...im more interested in meshuggah, iced earth and lamb of god... real music, that doesnt have the annoying Grindcore vocals that are just obnoxious...

I'm not suprised that anyone that plays black metal commits suicide...its so damn depressing!

Wow, you're a fucking idiot in soooooooooo many ways.

Quote by Magero
Quote by AngryGuitarist

Fuck off, no one cares what you have to think it you know anything about it.

This sucks, I havent heard much of Shining but it always sucks when somebody dies.

Anyone know if this is related to Jon's death?
Quote by AngryGuitarist

yea black metal does sound like grindcore
Quote by dead_shall_rise
This sucks, I havent heard much of Shining but it always sucks when somebody dies.

Anyone know if this is related to Jon's death?

They said he was missing for four weeks, so I doubt this death (which has yet to be confirmed) is related to Jon's.

Quote by archaeon
yea black metal does sound like grindcore

I hope this is sarcasm.

Quote by cubedeathk
Havenet both of these guys been swedish? I am praying this doesnt happen to Opeth

It's just been happening to BM musicians, not to mention that I think most of the guys in Opeth aren't screwed up in the head, and are pretty content with their lives. So, I don't think members of Opeth (or In Flames, or Dark Tranquillity, or any other Swedish non-BM band) are going to start killing themselves.
Quote by AngryGuitarist

A man died, grow some respect. Don't take it as an opportunity to prove your metalness (which is incredibly lacking)
I do have respect, i have pity for a person that died... (probably because his tastes in music and lifestyle) Have you heard about that one guy from some death metal band that shot himself in the head with a shotgun and gore was splattered all over the wall, and before, he left a note that said "sorry for the mess". yeah, that is really sick, this is all getting ridiculous, it's just music, if you dont like something, change it..ya kno?
Quote by AngryGuitarist
No, Black metal is depressing adn you all know it

You are mistaking black metal for doom metal, because you're a noob

Quote by AngryGuitarist
I do have respect, i have pity for a person that died... (probably because his tastes in music and lifestyle) Have you heard about that one guy from some death metal band that shot himself in the head with a shotgun and gore was splattered all over the wall, and before, he left a note that said "sorry for the mess". yeah, that is really sick, this is all getting ridiculous, it's just music, if you dont like something, change it..ya kno?

NO IVE NEVER HEARD THAT STORY, PLEASE ELABORATE
Quote by AngryGuitarist

Shut up! or I make of you another firewood!

Quote by Magero
Quote by AngryGuitarist
ok well...........DIMMU borgir and cradle of filth arent doom metal are they?

Negative.
Quote by Spynal
Shut up! or I make of you another firewood!

your just pissed cuz you are in a black metal band lol and you have a mohawk
Quote by AngryGuitarist
ok well...........DIMMU borgir and cradle of filth arent doom metal are they?

Dimmu are shitty BM, CoF's older stuff is BM and the newer stuff is more goth metal.

Black metal is stuff like Dissection, Wormphlegm, Burzum, and Immortal. Doom metal is stuff like My Dying Bride, Agalloch, and Daylight Dies.
Quote by Scourge441

Black metal is stuff like ... Wormphlegm

doOm RLY?

Quote by Magero