Hi, I have been playing the guitar for about 6 months now (beginner) and I've noticed that when playing the bass strings (first 3) i normally get a rattling or buzzing sound. Does anyone know if this is a problem with the strings, needs tuning, or just a crappy guitar? By the way its a Lauren guitar and was fairly cheap when i bought it.

Thanks.
Does, it buzz on all the frets?
Did you buy it used? And, when buying it, were you present, or was it a gift, if you were there, did you try playing over all of the frets?
Yeah, it just does this on alot of frets for just these strings. Its a brand new guitar as well.

Quote by ryansfriend1
Does, it buzz on all the frets?
Did you buy it used? And, when buying it, were you present, or was it a gift, if you were there, did you try playing over all of the frets?
The action is probably too low, which can easily be fixed. Just take it to a local music shop and show them what's wrong with it. Or, if you have a hex key, you can do it yourself, but I'd recommend getting a professional's help.
How brand new is it? Cuase if you just bought a guitar, and didnt do anything to it, then i don't think you'd want to pay for repairs, i suggest oyu refund it if that's an option, and get another one.