I just recorded a nice version of Voodoo Chile. Its to my interpretations (which is close), but I think it sounds great. Theres no editing in it what so ever. I recorded using the 4uzz pedal I designed and built, the Marshall BluesBreaker I built, my PRS, and my Hartke GT60c. Let me know if you like.

http://media.putfile.com/Voodoo-Chile-finished-MP3
Last edited by call1800ksmyazz at Aug 23, 2006,
1. i believe stevie and hendrix's versions were named different...one child, and one chile...cant remember which is which. and 2. a link would be great!
good got tab

after

e---------------------
B-----------------------------
G-----------------------------
D---2---2--------------------
A---2---2--------------------
E---0---0--------------------
Quote by anon5940
good got tab

after

e---------------------
B-----------------------------
G-----------------------------
D---2---2--------------------
A---2---2--------------------
E---0---0--------------------

what???
the covers pretty cool. Would be nice to hear some drums in bass though. The guitar does seem spot on...if not a bit annoying at times
actually its called Voodoo Child, the story i heard was that there was a typing error when it came out.
This one is Voodoo Child (Slight Return) the hendrix version at least, Voodoo Chile is a blues jam that also appears on electric ladyland
its good, but i didnt really like the tone, use the wah in the beginning, and what setting on the pick-up switch did you use?
wow, thats the neck postition? it really sounds like the bridge pickup, but you may be right that it sounds better in person
Oh, wait a second. I didnt use coil tapping actually. I did in other recordings, but this I didnt because I wanted the gain to be more full. This is on the treble humbucker. a PRS HFS humbucker. Sorry man. But the tone is good here. I definately like it.
It's not a metal song, use less distortion. And where's the wah?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
How do I play it?

EDIT: Your recording, not the song itself . All it says is:

"Voodoo Chile finished MP3"
Category Uploader Views Rating
Uncategorized call1800ksmyazz 78 0/5

Embeddable Player:
Place this video in your website or blog. Works on most sites such as:
myspace, blogger, xanga, friendster and many more.
Video URL:
Email this link | Add to del.icio.us | Add to yahoo | Add to Putfile Profile
High as tits
I thought it was pretty sloppy in many parts. There was no wah, but it shows promise.
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
How do I play it?

EDIT: Your recording, not the song itself . All it says is:

"Voodoo Chile finished MP3"
Category Uploader Views Rating
Uncategorized call1800ksmyazz 78 0/5

Embeddable Player:
Place this video in your website or blog. Works on most sites such as:
myspace, blogger, xanga, friendster and many more.
Video URL:
Email this link | Add to del.icio.us | Add to yahoo | Add to Putfile Profile

You click the link I posted, wait a second, and it plays.
Quote by Smitherz
I thought it was pretty sloppy in many parts. There was no wah, but it shows promise.

It doesnt need wah. If I used wah, it would have a lot of excess treble added and sound horrible. I dont see how it was sloppy though... Maybe its all kindof running together, but thats how hendrix did it too. The fuzz kindof blends and has other noise in the back but sounds good.