Ok, None of my guitars have a whammy bar, or an extension for a whammy bar. What do I have to do/where do I have to go to get this thing attached to the bridge?
Had a rough day? Feeling down about everything? Take a good long look in the mirror and ask yourself...What would Ozzy do?
if you are talking about strat type or floyd roses you cant just put one in to most guitars. they are made so that you have to rout out a pocket so that it will have room to move up and down, not to mention drill new holes for the studs that they will set on. or if you are talking about the bigsby type trems then you have to drill a crapload of holes to get them in, provided you have enough space on your guitar.

if you want a whammy then i suggest getting a new guitar with one in it, i dont think that its worth the trouble converting your guitar.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
Quote by captaincool
what guitar do you have

Epi SG
Had a rough day? Feeling down about everything? Take a good long look in the mirror and ask yourself...What would Ozzy do?
It would be pretty hard to get a tremelo on that. Your only options would be to get a Bigsby or that really expensive on I can't think of that goes on SGs and LPs.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
it's not really the same thing, but you could also try a Digitech Whammy pedal with it. I have a lot of fun with mine. I bought it to use with my 7 string hardtail since I love having a tremolo. I've actually found that I don't use the actual Whammy function as much as I use the harmonizer and other mod fx on it. It's really a fun pedal though.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
yeah sgs are probably too small for one, best bet is getting a stets bar or wutever it is where you dont have to route anything or drill, but i think thier a lil expensive
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.