^That idiot wasn't me, was it?

Anway, I'm gonna stay skeptical about this until a death is confirmed.
he kinda picked a bad time because it will be overlooked now because dissection is a much larger name

same thing happened with chuck, now that dime died on the same month his death is somewhat overlooked
Quote by archaeon
he kinda picked a bad time because it will be overlooked now because dissection is a much larger name

same thing happened with chuck, now that dime died on the same month his death is somewhat overlooked

I don't think these guys were that big anyway, so it might have gone relatively unknown anyway.

Similarly, Death were really only big in the metal scene, whereas a lot of non-metalheads knew Pantera/Damageplan, so they knew Dimebag. Therefore, Dime's death was known, and Chuck's death was only noticed in the metal community. Although, if you're just talking about the metal world, Chuck's death was far from unnoticed, since anyone who cared about metal knew about Death.
Why do you keep deleting my posts? whats up? all i wanted to say was yah that sucks that he apparently died i heard some of there stuff and it's not bad
Quote by AngryGuitarist
Why do you keep deleting my posts? whats up? all i wanted to say was yah that sucks that he apparently died i heard some of there stuff and it's not bad

You see a thread about a man killing himself and decide to take the opportunity to whine about black metal. Therefore you have lost your right to post in this thread unless you can make a decent contribution. "WuZ eYe ThE iDiOt?!?!11" is NOT a decent contribution. That is why I deleted your posts!
Well i was gonna talk about Doom metal becuase i just listened to some of that too and it doesnt sound as hard ad black metal...atleast the bands i listened to lol it was mostly accoustic stuff...? is this right?
To Masterofmuppets, this is number 3, the In Battle drummer commited suicide last week also.

Well I won't say anything about this yet since it ain't confirmed.
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
What is going on over there?!?!

Something tells me i should give this band a listen.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Oh man, my respect goes to the band.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
To re-iterate my response in the other thread:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
I just heard some of their stuff.

Tis a shame that suicide is usually the last option for people.

R.I.P
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Well, he is (or used to be) a member of the same swedish online community as I am, and a few months back he put up a pretty sizeable CD-collection for sale with pretty low prices to get rid of it all, and then he deleted his account. Seems like he took some serious action to clear everything up and disappear.
seriously what the hell is going on lately with these suicides...
i've never listened to them, but they seem dedicated to their music which i can respect.

R.I.P if you are dead
Uhh?

Can anyone say SuperBump?

Why'd you do it son, why?!?!
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
God is making a plan to clense the world from metal ?
Seriously , what the fudge is going on ?
R.I.P. to this guy if this is true .

If another one dies i'll start listening to britney spears. I wanna live.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Galvanise69
AngryGuitarists post was okay, you didnt have to delete it, he was only expressing his oppinion...

You bumped the damn ****ing thread to say that?
Hmm I dont know, not trying to disrespect the band and all but until they find his body and confirmed its him, im just gonna pretend he's in Aruba with a hot latina on vacation.

Though they said he was kinda depressive, but in the post they(The band) sound like fucking pricks, as in they kinda dont give a shit about it.
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
It's like dying is almost becoming a trend as far as the metal community is concerned.
Black/Death.
Quote by Scourge441
Wait, so has this death been officially confirmed yet?

Nay, but considering that he could just as well be swinging from a tree in some dark wood in the north of sweden, who knows if we ever will.