These forums are full of Agile fanboys (not necesarilly a bad thing ;p) so you'll get mostly good feedback.

Very good for the price tag, more quality for you money over most Epiphones I hear.
Jackson DKMGT Dinky
Randall RG50TC
Roland Micro-Cube
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2
They don't advertise. That's why they can keep their prices low. They go by word-of-mouth.
Jackson DKMGT Dinky
Randall RG50TC
Roland Micro-Cube
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2
agiles arnt good id save up and get something better for ur money!!
TotalyHAB
^yea he should get a squire
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
you could do that or.....you could get an agile AL-3000 in wine red which will be aaaalot better, its all mahogany(no alder), its got an ebony fretboard over rosewood, hand filed frets, what more do you want>? They even compare to gibsons, dont believe me, check this review from someone whos been playing or 17 years. Im getting one of these soon as I get enough from my job and I suggest you do to man
Quote by King ofKumbucha
Last edited by giorgio1210 at Aug 23, 2006,
^ofcourse, although you may have to change the pickups if theyre not that great, but I heard they were very good for stock pickups and the guy from the review even kept them in for like 6 months before changing them to some he liked a little better. and check the edit in my last post for the review.
Quote by King ofKumbucha
these guitars looks so beautiful.

yea i noticed just the epi lp studio i played has grover tuners.

but man that 3000 model looks like a flat out bling bling epi lp studio.
major eye candy right there.

this one looks quite sexy too!
http://www.rondomusic.net/al2000blackcherryflm.html

im afraid to ask is this one any good?

thanx man!
Last edited by xbouncer927 at Aug 23, 2006,
lol yea theyre sick, after I pay off my $180 debt to my friend and my dad im goin straight for this one
Quote by King ofKumbucha
Quote by giorgio1210
^yea he should get a squire

I don't see what's so bad about squiers, they are good beginner/professional guitars, Me and my dad know a few professionals who play with them live, they just change the pickups.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
the al-2000 will be good but thats not that much of a step up if its gonna be a second guitar. It'll be great but the al-3000 will be alot better.
Quote by King ofKumbucha
Quote by AthenasGhost
I don't see what's so bad about squiers, they are good beginner/professional guitars, Me and my dad know a few professionals who play with them live, they just change the pickups.

I wasnt actually saying they were bad, its just that he was saying dont get an agile and its not like he had any better ideas.

and xbouncer the 2000 and 3000 can both do what your playing good, its just the 3000 will play better, sound better and IMO look better.
Quote by King ofKumbucha
well you cant really do that since you can only order them off the site but kurt(the owner of the company) is really nice and you can return the guitar if you dont like and I heard he'll even pay for shipping
Quote by King ofKumbucha

There are 50 Agile threads everyday.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Have any of you actually played them? Would you recommend them to someone who would plan on using them to gig with?
Not to hijack the thread....

but does anybody know if Rondo will be bringing back the AL-3500 series anytime soon?
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster (Sunburst Finish)
Washburn X-Series Electric (Black Finish)
Ibanez Electric-Acoustic (Black Finish)
Ariana Acoustic

Randall RX120D Halfstack
^Im pretty sure he stopped makin them forever. He knows maybe he will one day but I dont think so.

and to wiggie, im in a band and I defently plan on using it at gigs and as soon as we get a singer and save up enough i'll even use it in the studio.
Quote by King ofKumbucha
Wow, that really sucks.
Gear:
Ariana Acoustic

Randall RX120D Halfstack
yea but I think it was only more cause im pretty sure it came with duncans or something
Quote by King ofKumbucha
No, there was a difference... albeit not a huge difference.
Some models had Duncan pups, but they were another $100 more than the regular 3500s.

The 3500 Series came with a Gotoh bridge, and a 3/4" Solid Maple Flame top.

Now that I come to think of it... it's not THAT big of an upgrade. The 3000 will suit me just fine.

On the AL Spec Comparison Chart the AL3500 is still shown....

Are they infact discontinued or are they just out of stock? I know certain models disappear and reappear from time to time.
Gear:
Ariana Acoustic

Randall RX120D Halfstack
Last edited by fisher6 at Aug 24, 2006,
ok
Quote by King ofKumbucha