Hey guys! I'm new here to the forums although I have been looking at a lot of the tabs here for quite a while.

Anyways, last year, my Grandpa gave to me a 1970 Hernandis Concert Guitar No. 1.
I have a feeling it may be worth something because the back and sides of the guitar look like Brazilian or Indian rosewood. There is also some fancy Persian laid marquetry for the binding, rosette, and also on the headstock. I have no clue of what the top is made of, but I do know that it has a mahogany neck and a "granadillo" (or something like that) fretboard.

I would like to find out how much this guitar may be worth, so please let me know if you know anything about this guitar here, lol. thanks
i wanna c some pics,that sounds like a beautiful guitar
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
You'd need to show pics and at least a recording. Nonetheless, there's no way to find out until you check the condition, contruction and play the guitar.
It may be a while before I can take some pics (i don't have a camera ).

I'll try and take some as soon as possible.
hey, sorry, but i need to know how to put pictures in my posts...sorry, i stink at this crud lol