Page 1 of 2
My Digitech Bad Monkey. Combined with my amps distortion set low, it gives me some really nice tones. Really great for blues and punk.
Hi.

I'm like..so cool

Quote by ?øXÍÇÍ?¥

Cheesemuffin > les paul

Runner Up for best guitarist...

Meh better than nothing
My sexy fiancee's peni......i mean my les Paul
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
well my vox ad50vt the only other thing i have besides my guitar maybe my cable haha
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
My MxR-10 band EQ. Without it my rig would fall apart....tonewise that is. Thats what gives my amp some balls.
Carvin Legacy
Ibanez RG 470 w/Evo's
ESP Viper
Ibanez TS9
MXR Ten-band EQ
MXR Phase 90
MXR Smart-Gate
Boss DD-3
Dime CRybaby from HELL

Microcube
My Sonic Maximizer, makes my amp punchier. Is that even a word? :[
FS/T: Ibanez RG570, IBZ/DiMarzio V8 Pup

Member #6 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
my vox ac30, but i think itll be my second best friend once i get my orange rocker30, bwahahaha,
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
hhmm Probably my 3TM ADA MP1 pre amp.
Hamer USA Chapparal Custom, scalloped fretboard & Sustainiac
Hamer USA Chapparal Elite, Dragon Snakeskin finish
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Mesa 50/50 Stereo Power Amp
Laney 4x12 Cab
My Boss CE-20 Chorus pedal, you can prog four different settings into the m***ry, you can also use it to run two amps using the stereo out jacks.
My Peavey 5150 i would be nothing without it though soon i hope to upgrade to an even better amp
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Whay are you looking for? The 5150 has a nice tone.
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Laney 4x12 Cab
yes 5150 does have a great tone and i am happy with it but i have played better amps and its time for an upgrade to make my overall tone better. im gonna buy a new amp and get some rack stuff going so i can get a really nice rig going
Go for it. Thats the path I've took with my kit.
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Laney 4x12 Cab
My favorite piece of gear would have to be my Agile AL-3000. Even though I have «better» guitars, this one just has a particular feel that sets it apart and makes it more comfortable to play than my other guitars. And it has a sound that just suits my style and playing perfectly.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by Crunchmeister
My favorite piece of gear would have to be my Agile AL-3000. Even though I have «better» guitars, this one just has a particular feel that sets it apart and makes it more comfortable to play than my other guitars. And it has a sound that just suits my style and playing perfectly.

Hey crunch i know exactly how you feel. I have two Gibson Gothic FLying Vs and 2 Gibson Gothic Explorers and one beat to hell Epiphone gothic Flying V. and i love that beat up piece of **** more than any of my other guitars and i personally think it feels and plays better than the rest of my guitars as well
Quote by rockers73
hhmm Probably my 3TM ADA MP1 pre amp.

I also have an ADA MP-1. Great preamp.
My favourite piece of war gear has to be my digitech bass synth wah.....YUM!!! Out off my over gear, maybe my frettless Encore p-bass (its sounds ****e), but the look on ppl's faces are funny. people ask me how i play it, and i heard someone talkin, and said "did he make tht himself?" HAHA
Quote by IndianRockStar
The bass SHOULD cover the bottom end at the very least.

70's MOD Jazz->
BOSS LMB-3->
Hartke HA3500->
GENZ-BENZ NEOx 2x12->
its a toss up between my Boss DD6, Ibanez RG7321 and the Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF. the DD6 has a looper thats great for writing a riff and jamming to it. i love the extended range of the RG7321 (i have yet to unlock all the guitar has to offer). the S is just a freaking killer guitar. i love it and its Lo Pro Edge. it gives it a little more range than the ZR trems, IMO.
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
anyone that knows me knows what i will say.
BOSS DS-2 TURBO DISTORTION!!!!!!
second would be my les paul, third my weeping demon
i guess my amp deserves some respek....fender deluxe 112 plus
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
my gibby LP. my effin' dream guitar.

well, not true, i'd still like a carvin
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
my epi lp and my fender cable. why my cable you ask? because a guy gave it to me over 2 years ago when i was frst starting electric guitar and he had been using it for a long time and the thing has not failed me ever. i have bought other cables in this 2 years and every single one has shorted out or broken or whatever. none have lasted me except this old fender cable. lol
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Vox AD15VT as it gets me similar Mesa sounds at a Crate price. I like both my modellers, my Digitech DF-7 and AD15VT. I don't have enough money to buy all the stuff packed into these two pieces of equipment.
My Dime Wah
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
Well, i'd say my favorite is my Ampeg Reverberocket. It's an amazing amp. It makes my tone what it is. I have to mention my guitar, as well. It's a sunburst fender mexican strat with texas specials, a tortoise shell pickguard, and graph tech saddles. I love it to death.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
My amp
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
my digitech whammy
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
My Fender Nashville Tele. Best guitar i've ever played, hands down.
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)
""I also have an ADA MP-1. Great preamp."

Certainly is . Great tone for the money! Mines been customised so I'm looking for another one to keep standard.
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Laney 4x12 Cab
Il'd have to say my Jazz III picks I can't play with any pick but those
Guitars
Gretsch corvette
Epiphone SG special

Effects
RP350
big muff pi
crybaby wah
RC-2 loop station

Amps
Spider II 15W
Bugera 333XL 212
Quote by Invictious
My paper clips.

Yea, I incorporate paper clips into guitar play.

Sir, You stole my avatar, and I demand you change it.
my fav guitar stuff, I'd have to say my epi les paul custom, then after that my hot rod deluxe, I love em both

since im mainly a drummer, my dw 9000 bass pedal and my sabian hhx china
Page 1 of 2