Lmao, I'm listening now. The vocals are pretty darn hilarious. The drums and guitar sounds spot on.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
you are soooo funny

u f ucking moron
Quote by Paddles
I feel sorry for the drummer, he gets stuck with a guitarist who can't hold a rhythm to save his life and a vocalist in the middle of a heavy-flow month.
This is utterly stupid, I don't even understand the point. Start taking your ****ing music seriously or don't waste our time.
#2 fanboy of Conor Oberst pm frd_mrshall to join
Sigh, more bashing on fellow musicians. Learn to be less ignorant you dumb little boy. :/

As a musician you have to appreciate other styles of music, and YOU just earned your douche bag badge, good job!

Seriously though, think it over. The only people I see making fun of the way other people sing or play their instruments are little dick heads on guitar sites. Even people who parodize (Is that a word?) music do it in a nice manner, and usually just rearrange the words to make the song more comical.

Ex: Weird Al.
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language