Any suggestions?
I like HORSE the band, The Devil Wears Prada, Sky Eats Airplane, Arms Embrace, etc.
Not grindy hardcore, leaning towards metalcore more-so.

Anything helps.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
children of bodom
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Drop Dead, Gorgeous? Although they're not that great.

Underoath has some, but you knew that already I guess.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

OLD underoath has some of the best keyboard work =)
mortal treason has some good stuff too
Older Bleeding Through was sick, and a band from my area called Vindicated do it right
Quote by xblack_sabbathx
children of bodom

not hardcore/metalcore
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

I've heard of all this besides that local band the guy mentioned, couldn't find them anywhere either. Is it really that rare? I thought there was more bands. Sky Eats Airplane is easily the best of the genre then.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
You could say the new Children of Bodom is metalcoreish, well atleast thats what some of the people who don't like it say, I couldn't back that up though as I've not listened to the newer stuff apart from Ooops I Did It Again.
Winds of Plague, An Albatross, though you have probably heard both of them.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
The Blood Brothers but properly not what you're looking for
idiot pilot not really hardcore but still amazing

sorry about not being a better help
yea you would like idiot pilot i think.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Arms Embrace is from around here. I'm really good friends with Blake and Noel. They're both incredible musicians. I was actually surprised you mentioned them, Spencer!
bleeding through sucks....just putting that out there..and yeah i know youve heard of both of these and im not helpiung but i would say nevea tears and mortal treason are definately my two favorite bands who have keys...devil wears prada is sweet, as well as drop dead gorgewous...ummmm i cant really think of any suggestions that you wouldnt already know of, except chiodos...no ones ever heard of chiodos right?

EDIT: i just thought of someone you may not have heard of, a metalcore band with keyboards...officer negative/the death campaign(they go by both names)...i have no idea if their music is on the internet, but i have their full length...i think theyw ere on solid state when they put the cd out, which was a while back....dunno if youll like them or not, its definately an aquired taste but IM me if you want the cd
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
Last edited by hXcMacbeth3 at Aug 25, 2006,
Yeah, thanks for the help guys. The ones that were local to some of you were the only ones I haven't heard of, and that's all I really expected as well. I thought it may have been more common, but I think it still isn't that commonly used.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.