Hey, it's been ages, but I'm still alive in all of my uselessness. Here to drop another behemoth hit on S+L.

Have at you.

http://solice.dmusic.com/music/stream/hifi/329862/.eb691461/stream.m3u

The "Crappy" song.

Shit is nature's gift to me and you,
so come on everybody and pinch off a poo.
There's no shame, it's perfectly humane,
send that glory straight down the drain.
Into the souls of hungry children below,
watch them fill until they over flow.
People try to tell us it belongs in the sewers,
or spread apart on a field as manure.
But don't be fooled, it belongs with me and you,
if we let it go to waste, then we're all fools.
Fools, fools, fools, fools and tools,
fools, fools, fools, fools, fools and tools.
Yeah, yeah, yeah it's true. Me and you,
we will be no better than poo if we let it go to waste.
Quote by madbasslover
Until_it_sleeps for the motherfucking win!!!
Last edited by Until_it_sleeps at Aug 24, 2006,
teeheehee nothing beats faeces related humour
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I love it, except the unessecary repetition of fools in those two lines xD

Great stuff.
This is pretty much the most worthless piece of lyrics I have ever read on here. There's no message to the song, and what I would normally find funny I find very annoying. In three lines your needlessly repeat words ("fools," "tools," "yeah"). It's very annoying to read.

Into the souls of hungry children below,
watch them fill until they over flow.

What is this supposed to mean? Is there even a true legitamite message to this?

It's people like you that make me wonder about this site...
IMPOSTER!! IMPOSTER!!

What have you done with...errr whats ya name, ah yeah Jez. What have you done with him? This isn't his sentimental dribblings I have come to love. I am sad.

But overall it made me smile, not laugh, but smile, something many here need to be doing more. So yeah, success. Maybe I'll catch you on MSN soon.

errr keep writing, but...not...this...err...stuff.

Alright
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Haha Steve I deleted you because you were never on. If you do go on, message me and I'll be more than happy to add you back.

And Lespaulrentals, it's a joke. It's not supposed to have meaning.

(You weren't around when I actually bothered to write prose lol)
Quote by madbasslover
Dude!!!!!!!!!! i love it. one of the top ten best things in this world right now. lol. keep it up. peace Mace
Crit for Critique
Eh... I've got to agree with lespaul_rentals. That was absolutely hanus... We're here to comment on the writings of people who actually have something more than crap to write about. Get some new ideas, buddy. But you know, you could totally copyright that and find some way to get it to Weird Al... He'd sing it, for sure. Hey, you could be like... a comedic songwriter. If that's what you were going for, two thumbs up!
REVENGE
Quote by MadTapper
Eh... I've got to agree with lespaul_rentals. That was absolutely hanus... We're here to comment on the writings of people who actually have something more than crap to write about. Get some new ideas, buddy. But you know, you could totally copyright that and find some way to get it to Weird Al... He'd sing it, for sure. Hey, you could be like... a comedic songwriter. If that's what you were going for, two thumbs up!

As I've already said, this isn't me trying to write a decent song. I used to post all the time and was a regular, but that was like 2 years ago. This was just a joke with a friend, and something to kill some time with.

I found that instead of bitching about my personal life on an internet forum, it's more productive and rewarding to write her letters instead. . Too many people could take that advice lol.
Quote by madbasslover
lespaul_rentals. . . . you gay. .. go eat a **** covered dick
And My Soul From Out That Shadow That Lies Floating On The Floor, Shall Be Lifted. . . Nevermore.
The Raven -Edgar Allen Poe
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
<<<<<<<<IT'S A FREAKIN BUNNY!O.o
Quote by EstyvioseSequel
lespaul_rentals. . . . you gay. .. go eat a **** covered dick

Shut up. I didn't think this was very good, and was a waste of my time. It was funny, yes, but just because we differ on what we think is enjoyable doesn't give you the right to post a comment like this.

MastaBassist, I know this was a joke. I just felt like this wasn't very satisfying. It's not an attack against you or your abilities. I didn't think it was worth my time, that's all. Sorry, mate.