I've listened to these guys for awhile, I love Finnish metal. 'A Virgin and a Wh0re' is my favorite album, but I haven't got to hear the new album. Is it any good? What are your favorite songs/albums? Thoughts/Opinions.
Never heard of 'em. Mind posting a link? (sounds like a doom band from the name)
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
I listened to them a while back and was not impressed. They have nothing on Kalmah in my opinion or any of the other "bodom-esque" bands for that matter. Perhaps I'll give them another chance though.
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
I have all of their albums on my computer, and I perfer Chaotic Beauty. Though, Kalmah is better than these guys. So is Norther and Bodom.
their new one owns so much ass. i love these guys.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
I will always remember Aurora Borealis, one of the first metal songs I heard.

Still havent heard the new album since the break-up
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
They're probably my favorite melo-death band next to Bodom and Insomnium. A Virgin And A ***** is a wicked album.
*revives*

Red Dawn Rising is an amazing song. Soo epic.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
These guys aren't bad, The Seventh Eclipse has one of my favorite keyboard lines ever in it.
RIP RICHARD DUNN
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
correct me if i'm being an idiot but... Isn't this the band with Tuomas Holopainen from Nightwish on keyboards?

EDIT: sorry!!!!! ignore me.

Nope, their keyboardist is Janne Tolsa. The only Nightwish member (that I know of) that worked with EtoS is Marco Hietala who did guest vocals on Before the Bleeding Sun.
Holy crap, was listening to them yesterday, thought I should make a thread about em!

they are one of my favorites right now, they own!
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
^You n00b, always search before you make a thread.

Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~