Quote by Schecter86
post a midi please, im afraid i dont have GP, lol, thanks!!!

I dunno how to take a midi.
I didn't really like it. To me it sounded like a bunch of ideas put together, instead an actual "song". The solos were ok, but nothing really special IMO. I did like the intro though, with the synths. Other than that, I didn't really like it. Keep working though.

Quote by Snipy
I dunno how to take a midi.

Go to File, then Export, and then Midi...
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Quote by chris_122
I didn't really like it. To me it sounded like a bunch of ideas put together, instead an actual "song". The solos were ok, but nothing really special IMO. I did like the intro though, with the synths. Other than that, I didn't really like it. Keep working though.

Go to File, then Export, and then Midi...

Thx for the crit and the suggestion, now there's the Midi in the zip aswell
Attachments:
In_componimento.zip
this is one of those things where you need to here it on the guitar, lol, it got really repetetive, imo, but good none the less, i cant say anything else, sorry lol, but check my new idea out if you get a chance, Remains of the Night, or any of the other songs in my sig, thanks!!!
Well....first...IT WAS GOOD !!! Second so long as it sounds good to u snippy its music..THE END lol
Quote by Schecter86
this is one of those things where you need to here it on the guitar, lol, it got really repetetive, imo, but good none the less, i cant say anything else, sorry lol, but check my new idea out if you get a chance, Remains of the Night, or any of the other songs in my sig, thanks!!!

Thanks for the crit
Yes, it's a bit repetitive 'cause this song needs a singer
I agree with Schecter86 that it is repedtive, overall I so the concept of it was good. I suggest you extending the riffs and changing them a little each time like first you do bar A then you do bar A1 which is altered then go back to bar A then do bar A1 then bar A2 ect...
thats what i meant, it needs to be live with like a singer, lol, but what guitar breaker said^ is a good idea alsol, i liked it, cause i know if we heard it live it would be better, lol so its hard to judge correctly, ya know?
Quote by Schecter86
thats what i meant, it needs to be live with like a singer, lol, but what guitar breaker said^ is a good idea alsol, i liked it, cause i know if we heard it live it would be better, lol so its hard to judge correctly, ya know?

hehe ye I know.
Btw it's hard to hear the palm muting in the midi file and other stuffs... so may be repetitive...
Btw, thx for the suggestions.
I Did enjoy the intro and that one riff but it got repeated way tooo much. its nice and polished though so thats cool.
The original Canadian, Eh?

My Weird noob-not noob gear...
- ibanez rga121 pretige (trade)
-Ibanez ax120 (sale-trade)
-Fender g-dec amp (Woohoo Fx)
i agree that it was repetitive. although, if you had a singer and changed the endings of riffs around a bit, it would be more interesting. i couldn't really notice the electric rhythm guitar, but that might just be me. the solo was pretty good too. good use of whammy bar and harmonics.

please crit mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=423080
Call me Michael...

Mixing
Need something mixed? Send me a PM with the details! Cheap rates, fast turnaround, satisfaction guaranteed!

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro
Quote by darkfir3
it is sort of repitive, i really liked the solo though...it was a nice touch...keep it up man

Thanks
The song seems to lack structure, but the synths were a good touch. Id like to see someone preform that keyboard solo, i never knew keyboards could do bends!
Sigs are too hard to think up
Quote by the_crimison
The song seems to lack structure, but the synths were a good touch. Id like to see someone preform that keyboard solo, i never knew keyboards could do bends!

Yes keyboards can do bends :p