eitha get a fixed bride of save sum more money for a guitar with a decnt trem.
Quote by Danno13

Go cut your wrists or whatever it is you emo kids do for fun, I'm not helping you.

member of UG's gain \/\/hores- pmgpderek09 to join
my friend has that Dean ML Noir XT, I've played it and I love it.
Quote by Ghost_bass
did anyone see the new cheerios that have been put out? the're fruity flavored. so basicly its a ripoff of fruitloops.

Quote by Twist of fate
No they're gay cheerios
dean
Main quips
Marshall MG100DFX
Squier Affinity
Digitech RP200A
Givson acoustic copy

elo ther.
the dean looks a bit naff in plain black, but thats my view, i love deans, but maybe thats just dimebags influence on me. On this occasion ide root for the ibanez.
Ibanez. The Noir ML is ok, but it's really a lot end model and not that great in the bigger scheme of the ML line. Unless you can get a set neck model with a mahogany body (unlike this ML with a bolt-on maple neck and basswood body), then avoid them.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Don't know about the Dean (aside from the fact that the shape makes me cry), but that RG has a tremolo which is explicitly designed to fail after a short time. So judge for yourself.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Ok. Then wtf is a good guitar. Every guitar I ever play and think about buying, I come here and ask about it and everyone says it's crap.

What's a good guitar?
Ibanez rg321 is good for a fixed bridge guitar.
A used Ibanez rg570, 550, etc. is a good tremelo guitar.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Just look for an Ibanez with an original floyd rose, floyd rose edge(1), or no trem at all and you will be happy with it.
People say the amp is more like 90% of your tone, and in most cases i believe it, but i noticed a BIG difference after switching to my ibanez js100

(forget that most of the difference came from how crappy my last electric was LOL )
Well right now I'm using a starter pack squier so anything would be better. Any suggestions are welcome.
Dude, you get what you pay for. But that doesnt mean you can have a nice guitar for like 300-400. Since your obviously a beginner, and have a really **** guitar. Either of thoes would be nice for you. They both have trems and youll have trouble figuring them out. But seriously, just get what you think youll be happy with. If you like that dean check out the gothic epiphone explorer. Its only 400 and its a pretty badass guitar for the price. I would atleast have to new pickups, but thats my standards, not yours. You can adopt the standards of people who have been playing for years and years, and require certain thing out of their axes because theyre recording and playing shows on a regular basis. You dont even know what your tone is yet, let aknown what you need to achieve it.
Quote by sestemofatowel
Dude, you get what you pay for. But that doesnt mean you can have a nice guitar for like 300-400. .....
...If you like that dean check out the gothic epiphone explorer. Its only 400 and its a pretty badass guitar for the price.

.... right
I like the Ibanez alot more. Go for the Ibanez, better body shape.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
I think I'm going to go for some form of an Ibanez, or a Jackson. I'll just hold off on getting a dean until I'm more experienced because I still like them.
get a maverick F-1 or F-3, although you'll need a little more savings they seem nearly perfect to me.
Dean FTW. Dean's are t3h buttsecks. I despise Ibanez; too small.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.