Any good? For death/black metal?

Im'ma buy it, when i have my line 6 210 ( don't tell me not to buy it or you will die k? )

(And don't recomend me the next one up xD, Because i just want opinions from people who owns it/played it )

Thanks,

Mr.Joey ( Are name changes possible on this forum????)
Ehm, kill me if you want, but seriously don't buy the Line 6... You'll thank me in the long run.

Also, the F-250 is meh-ish. Ok to start I guess, but LTD isn't a really cheap brand, you could get a better (metal-oriented) guitar for less money, I wager.
LTD quality starts at the 400's, really. And I'm not saying that cause everyone else does, I actually played both the 400's and the 200/250 series, and the difference is unbelievable.

I also think there are gonna be people here recommending Ibanez' for you, but I don't, cause I don't know about those.

^ u r gnna die now k?

But yeah, on a more serious note,

'you could get a better (metal-oriented) guitar for less money, I wager. ' then recomend me some xD

( make sure its good looking aswell like, as much as i like ibanez, they just dont look the part )

(Dude below : ur gnna die aswell k?)
Last edited by Rock-god at Aug 24, 2006,
1. Don't buy the Line6. It's craptacular.

2. No, the F250 is also horrendously bad.
Quote by Rock-god
^ u r gnna die now k?

But yeah, on a more serious note,

'you could get a better (metal-oriented) guitar for less money, I wager. ' then recomend me some xD

( make sure its good looking aswell like, as much as i like ibanez, they just dont look the part )

They do look the part, you just don't know any better yet.

Well, what budget are you on, for the amp and the guitar? That would help. A lot.
Eh... I'm not sure yet.

I'll buy the amp by christmas ( I'm only gunna spend £200 on the amp ) and i'll see what money i have left over.

I don't need a new guitar badly, My Vintage reaper is doing me fine at the moment, just my amp is showing hints of beginning to break down on me.

But yeah, i wanna upgrade my guitar sometime after christmas, and i'll spend like, £300 max.