I have a DOD Grunge that fell apart. Box is in about 15 pieces. I stepped on it, and the soft box crumbled apart basically. It's been cracking for a while. Anyways, I'm going to throw it ina new enclosure, but I just realized that I didn't know what switch to buy. Something I can step on with my feet, so I'm replacing their switch. I was thinking a simple push on push off type of thing, but what if it's momentary? I don't know if my idea would work then.....i'm hoping someone here will know so I can buy the right thing from radioshack. Yes I know they aren't the best but I want this done tonight so I can play again, I'm willing to spend an extra few bucks to buy parts locally.