is this a chord:

e|---0---
B|---3---
G|---0---
D|---4---
A|---3---
E|---3---
Quote by Muphin
Jupiter is a fat bitch. We should nuke it.

jersey girls arent trash ...trash gets picked up
staten island doesnt really exist its just a reflection of the fumes from jersey on the water caused by the movement of the sun
any combination of 3 or more notes is a chord, so yes it is a chord. That partically chord contains the notes G C F# G D E. These notes don't form any strongly defined chord in particular, but if i had to venture a name, it'd be: Cmaj9 b5 2nd inversion (c major nine flat five).
if you ddnt play the high E itd be Gsus, so i guess Gsusadd6 or somethin stupid like tht lol
p.s. The chord I wrote is only the most common chord formed of those notes. The actual chord name is dependent on what root is being represented in the context of the music.
D11 / G

Gmaj13sus4

those would probably be the best names for that.
Going to Columbia University this fall! Woohoo!
Member of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Potsmokers Association
gumbyeater i sent u a pm ...but i can just ask u here...where on UG can i learn all this?
Quote by Muphin

staten island doesnt really exist its just a reflection of the fumes from jersey on the water caused by the movement of the sun

e|--3---3---3--3--0
B|--3---3---3--3--4
G|--0---0---0--0--3
D|--0---0---2--2--0
A|--2---x---2--3--x
E|--3---3---x--x--x  

what is the second chord's proper name...G something
Quote by Muphin

G5 or G no3rd or something like that. In order for it to be major or minor of some description, you need a 3rd in there, which would be a B, but it is absent. You just have a collection of G's and D's.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Quote by Johnljones7443
D11 is a nice name for it.

+1

The second chord you're asking about is just a G5.
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje
you can learn much of it here
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
wow thx guys very helpful!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Muphin