i don't know if you would consider them hardcore,i think of them as rock/punk with some metalness i guess.

i really consider these guys to be one of the only worth while bands to come out in the past few years.say what you will but at least these guys have the balls to do their own thing and not be like ****ing simple plan or alexisonfire.

very unique songs and the vocals are from the heart.

only bad thing i can think of about this band is their live shows.they are crazy yea but so much so that they sound horrible live.

your thoughts???

You do think don't you?
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Yeah they have some AWSOME breakdowns.

Not hadcore, try the Pop Punk/ Emo forum.

That was sarcasm by the way about the whole breakdown thing..
Haha, No. Not hardcore. Not Punk. Not Metal, Not Post any of those. Well, maybe post punk, but does post punk even exsist? Anyways, there not very worthwile. They get people at their lowest. Music is to bring up not stay down.
Quote by kornflipsk8er
i don't know if you would consider them hardcore,i think of them as rock/punk with some metalness i guess.

Total hxcness and metalness!
Even from a guy who likes Korn too much it's no excuse to say MCR have 'metalness' in their music.
Quote by kornflipsk8er
say what you will but at least these guys have the balls to do their own thing and not be like ****ing simple plan or alexisonfire.

For real? T3h originaltyeh!1!1
I doubt the lead singer has any.

Go here and make a thread about these guys that lack balls:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=50
Last edited by Embodiment at Aug 24, 2006,
No Slipknot is just shite, and I thought MCR in the Hardcore forum was bad but, ffs, POST-PUNK is Joy Division & The Fall and has been a genre since about 1979.
Quote by kornflipsk8er

i really consider these guys to be one of the only worth while bands to come out in the past few years. say what you will but at least these guys have the balls to do their own thing and not be like ****ing simple plan or alexisonfire.

very unique songs and the vocals are from the heart.

only bad thing i can think of about this band is their live shows.they are crazy yea but so much so that they sound horrible live.

your thoughts???

You do think don't you?

Idiot
If MCR is hardcore, then Number 12 is pop-punk. And that's just not evern funny.
Call me Steve. All the cool kids are doin it.
Quote by crazynickman

Step One: Wake up in the LATE AFTERNOON
Step Two: Roll around in garbage and lyrical genius
Instant Bob Dylan.
Please, go kill yourself.

*Hands knife and gives nice big fatherly pat on the back*
Last edited by Mild Vibe at Aug 24, 2006,
...greatest thread ever...roflmaolol
Steel instruments shine in
A lively light of green substance
Dead or alive
Bodies and souls are waiting for the contact with these macabre tools