Just recently got into them a few weeks ago, I have heard quite a few songs off of Antigone. I haven't got around to listening to the New Album that just came out.

Anyway what are your thoughts on these guys?
Seeing this thread has inspried me to listen to them again. ****ing kick ass band which got me into this kind of music. The best song is easily "The Weapon They Fear". I'm listening to them once again for good memories as I speak.
Great band! Been following these german guys since their very first album. Whats the name of the new album?
Last Release: AntiGone
But around this time the new album will be coming out, it's called "Deaf to Our Prayer"
And to me Heaven Shall Burn is one of my biggest inspiration, AntiGone is the best album i've bought in years, I like the vocals a lot, and the guitar riffs are awesome.
I going to see them in October for the first time on the Hell on Earth Tour and I realy can't wait, I hope they will play some songs from Antigone.
I love Voice of the Voiceless, to me it's the best song on the album, but it's a hard choice because to me ALL the tracks on this album are great.
So...Heaven Shall Burn...Love 'm
I have AntiGone. I thought they already released a new album. I hope some day i can see them play live. They never go to Norway. Such a bummer.
The name is too badassed for me.

But I will check them out.

EDIT - they're ok.
Last edited by technicolour at Aug 26, 2006,
I got the new cd the 2nd day it came out in the US, its really sic! If you liked Anitgone, this new cd is just as good
Quote by Craigo
Seeing this thread has inspried me to listen to them again. ****ing kick ass band which got me into this kind of music. The best song is easily "The Weapon They Fear". I'm listening to them once again for good memories as I speak.

I agree with everything you said. I haven't listened to them for years.
I love them ,too. Check out my version of counterweight on UG and rate it. It's not perferct, but somewhere close.