I just buff them out with a cotton T-Shirt and Fender Polish.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I buff them out with my thumb, but then it just looks dirty, I don't play over the hole when playing chords, so i have scratches all over the body.
its not a bad thing it shows that you use it alot with mine the pickguard and the rest of the body is beaten and eveything else but like i said its not a bad thing!!
[highlight]MY GUITAR[/highlight]
Quote by TheAmaranth
I once broke a G-String while fingering an A minor.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.
Just do what SGstriker said but i think that it Gives the guitar a kool Look and shows people you really do play not just say you do
my friend has a guitar with a bunch of multi colored scratches above the pickguard... i think it just shows that he sucks
Ok so its In a few years have a Pickguard with no Piant or another hole in your Guitar
I would love to have a guitar for like 50 years necessary to get a Willie hole in it.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Quote by roamingbard13
I would love to have a guitar for like 50 years necessary to get a Willie hole in it.

for sheezie! yeah dude, marks show character.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
Quote by roamingbard13

There are unfortunately some people who don't know who Willie Nelson is or even what Trigger's trademarks are. This could be a very confusing bit of innuendo if one were not careful.
Gigantic cross!!!
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.