Well i just saw the new catalouge for a shop called Jam: Orange is relaesing (in september theyll be here) a new head! Its the same price as the Laney VC-15 here!
The Orange head is called the Tiny Terror, whihc is a 7/15 watt Class A all tube amp, one channel, gain, tone and volume controls and are made in Korea. A gigbag is also included!

EDIT: The Laney is a VC-15, Class A/B, two channel combo (with a 10" Jensen speaker), two channel and a three band eq.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Last edited by Gabel at Aug 24, 2006,
^Well in Sweden its the same price as a VC-15.

Also i ahev a cabinet to use with it (a Electro Harmonix 110, which is nice)
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Out of curiosity, how much is a VC-15 or Orange? Not totally sure about the exchange rates, so if you had an estimate for US or Canadian dollars that would be great.
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)
^ well, the vc is about £250-£300 here, I'm guessing maybe $700 canadian?

sorry I missed this first time round here, gabe, but I did answer already at the "other place".

*cough*

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?