hey these are lyrics im working on for my poppunk band they are a little cheesy but when you think about it so are most lyrics by poppunk bands..but let me know what u tihnk so far im working on another verse

(verse)
heres a song
another one of many
to try and win your heart
i just have one simple request
and thats to ask if we can start
a-- gain
from the very beginning
act like we just met
i can compliment your hair
and you can listen to me yap
we can talk about my punk
or we can talk about your rap
(chorus)
because as long as i am with you
i know that nothing can go wrong around you
and i know that if you would just listen to me
you would see that a second chance
is the best idea ive ever had
hi i`v checked owt ur bands websyt pretty gud sum gud songs n the lyrics r ok but i`m not really in 2 pop n punk but they seem ok 2 me.
Also this may seem wierd but ow did u record ur bands songs 2 get them on the internet cos my band n i hjav 2 use da recordin stuff at skwl i there n easier way at all ? thanks
ollie
we recorded with a video camera, then put the digital video of us playing onto the computer. then we recorded the audio out of the video with a program called audacity.
i dont listen to any pop punk other than blink 182, and do enjoy writing this style of song and playing it because they are simple, and can get your message out easily.
this reminds me of some of my early stuff, and its about almost the exact same thing. I like it but maybe some of the rhymes could be better, like rhyming "you" and "you" in the chorus.. and maybe add another verse, perhaps one that isnt as long as the first one.. or split it in half and use it as two seperate verses?
Quote by 360ollie
hi i`v checked owt ur bands websyt pretty gud sum gud songs n the lyrics r ok but i`m not really in 2 pop n punk but they seem ok 2 me.
Also this may seem wierd but ow did u record ur bands songs 2 get them on the internet cos my band n i hjav 2 use da recordin stuff at skwl i there n easier way at all ? thanks
ollie

umm....huh?

anyway, i liked the song. i could see it getting airplay on MTV or Vh1 with the right music. very simple, but that's good every once in a while.
<Han> I love Hitler