How do you extend a bar, I can only fit 4 notes in a bar :s
Larrivée D-03R
US Fender Telecaster, Vox AC15
you can shorten the notes. you can just keep adding stuff to a bar but it tells you you over ran it if you put too much in. just keep hitting right, tho i guess it doesnt work if you have already hit the correct bar duration.
Quote by jof1029
you can shorten the notes. you can just keep adding stuff to a bar but it tells you you over ran it if you put too much in. just keep hitting right, tho i guess it doesnt work if you have already hit the correct bar duration.

how do u shorten the notes
Larrivée D-03R
US Fender Telecaster, Vox AC15
highlight a note, and press numpad+ to shorten and numpad- to lengthen.

If you add notes beyond the "capacity" of a bar, I think GP will just skip over them when you play the song.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
If you want to use guitar pro you have to learn how to read sheet music. Judging by your posts, you do not.

did you know the major scale on a piano, starting at whatever note (lets say E). you just go straight up the white keys without hitting a black one. and you got the major scale.

Quote by Stacked Actors
If you want to use guitar pro you have to learn how to read sheet music. Judging by your posts, you do not.

I've been using it for years and I can't read sheet music.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Well, I mean you have to be able to tell the difference between the different kinds of notes (quarter, eigth, etc) because I'm guessing with what he said he doesn't know what they are.

did you know the major scale on a piano, starting at whatever note (lets say E). you just go straight up the white keys without hitting a black one. and you got the major scale.

yeah, you dont need to know staff at all... guitar pro lets you work in tabs.. and if your super retarded, you can even just click the frets on the fretboard given.

you can also change the time signature of your piece. (at the top.. Bar - Time Signature)

also.. at the top there should be lil pics of whole, half, quarter, eight, and sixteenth notes you can click to shorten or lengthen a notes duration.
It helps to have a little sheet music knowledge. Otherwise, your starting out with no knowledge at all.

The way TS is going, hes gonna have a song in all quarter notes.