say guys anyone know that song with the lyrics in them where he shouts
I can't talk! I can't sing!(something in that order, he shouts the I real hard)

cause I heard the song but missed it's introduction and therefore don't know who wrote it or what it's called.

thanks
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Santana feat. Rob Thomas - Smooth. That's the first that came into my head anyway.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Ì'll try that one I'm not sure i'll even find out cause my internet is screwing with me each time i try to get youtube

edit: and there it goes again dammit
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by andrewbiles
Santana feat. Rob Thomas - Smooth. That's the first that came into my head anyway.

definately not santana
Whatever it is you do, DO NOT CLICK HERE! ! it will bring the end of the world upon us all!!!! I swear you click it, and you will end o.O
that maybe it, this certainly is not

edit: youtube is slow again, however i did find this video pretty fun imo , some of them fall real hard. if you check the 38 sec it's damn scary though
UG's Flamenco Club
Last edited by FretboardToAsh at Aug 24, 2006,
Stone Temple Pilots' song Tumble In the Rough starts out with Scott singing "I can't [insert verb]".
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
Quote by RuleBreaker
definately not santana

Yeah, completely right, I realised a few minutes after I posted it, came in to delete it and noticed you'd pointed out my flaw. Don't actually have a clue why on Earth I said it was that, still love that song though...
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic