Gotta go change my pants.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
plexi body? won't that thing suck?
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
it looks sweet!!!!
whoz dan armstrong.
joking.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Last edited by danzig-_- at Aug 24, 2006,
I played an original 70s version back in 85 at a store and you cant play the high frets your hand gets cramped between the neck and lower horn, Joe Perry used to play one live alot. and it wieghs a ton.
Oh wow, well even though they were made for what? Two years? You can see quite a few pros with them, isn't there a bass version too? I swear I saw Flea from RHCP with one in the dani california video.
Those plexi-glass bodies make the guitar weigh alittle more than it should. I've actually seen two guitars with a plexi glass body so far, one was an Ibanez JS which was selling for $6000 and in a plexi glass floor display that rotated (saw it in a music shop in Florida two years ago.) The other was a BC Rich, which I tried for some reason...which happened to sound, look, and feel like crap.
I've heard funny stories about ebay auctions with plexi glass guitars... lol posing in the noodz with it etc. But on a more serious note i hear that they have quite a unique tonality to them.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
I hear that they're really heavy, but the sustain is basically insane. Like, insane insane.
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.
Quote by ScottishAngus
I've heard funny stories about ebay auctions with plexi glass guitars... lol posing in the noodz with it etc. But on a more serious note i hear that they have quite a unique tonality to them.

Lol! I was looking on ebay at Ibanez JS guitars and their was a pic of some 'model' with a JS. They really should have left the 'model' out, I thought there was a picture of an Ibanez JS leaning against a white plank with leather. Lol. The guy even offered to send a photo of the 'model' if the buyer wanted.

I wish I could have played the Ibanez Crystal Planet guitar in Florida. The store had it on display like it was some artifact straight from a museum.
A while back, BC Rich made some acryllic Warlocks and Mockingbirds. You could get them in either red or green. Never played one though. That was a few years ago when BC Rich started making cheap guitars.