Page 1 of 2
What are some metal tattoos you guys have/want.
i might be able to get some ideas from you guys.
Brazillian Thrash Massacre
I want the cover of Where Dead Angels Lie by Dissection on my forearm.

've also seen a few people with the cover of Alters of Madness, some of them weren't too good though.
Mine aren't metal but i have 2 Aerosmith tattoos. The old bat wing logo on my arm, and the new wings on the back of my neck.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
well today i got the metallica ninja star on my upper arm, and i love it
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
I plan to get a Black Sabbath flying demon or Saint Vitus 'V' at some point if I can be bothered.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
i wanna get like a kerry king flying v tattooed on my right forearm. and eddie on my left forearm.
not exactly metal, but i wouldnt mind getting a flame sleeve on my left forearm. a friend of mine has the most insane fade technique when he inks, soooooo damn good. as well i'd like a tribal-themed bass clef on one shoulder or shoulder blade, and same style treble clef on the other shoulder or shaoulder blade. i originally wanted just teh bass clef, because i play quite a few instruments in the bass clef (and bass is my favourite instrument/one i play best), but now im thinking get the treble too cuz i play guitar...as well, a replica of sully ernas wristband, skulls with a gret fading style in it
i like ink.
Quote by Metalology

................../´¯/)
...............,/¯..//
............./....//
....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
.../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.('( ...´(..´......,~/'...')
..\.................\/..../
...''...\.......... _.·´
....\..........(

bassmonkey16@nexopia
Well by metal tattos i didnt mean specifically band tattoos or anything. im just looking for ideas and i didnt want someone posting pictures of their pink fairy tattoos.
Brazillian Thrash Massacre

without the background, just the hourglass and logo, maybe with a red aura-ish thing around it. Possibly on the forearm.

EDIT: want, not have.
Last edited by grimreaper65 at Aug 25, 2006,
I'm getting a Danzig tattoo in the next month I think. It's a ying yang, half demon (basically the danzig skull + skeleton body) and then other half an angel
i want to see pic of your tatoos... i want to see the MA tatoo morbid_death has. Is it just the logo?
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
I want the Circle of Dead Children logo on my nuts.

[/thread]
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
motorhead logo on my upper arm
emperor E logo maybe on the other

i want corpsepaint TATOOED ALL OVER MY FACE! grim...
Quote by yertletheturtle
I have a Thor's Hammer (not the band) tattoo on my forearm with a cloud background.
tehgrim

That one's damn nice, I want one (not as ornate as yours, without a background, just the hammer) on my right upper arm.

When I get to being inked, it'll be either that or the CFH logo.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I have a Morbid Angel tattoo. I plan on getting the entire Sunwheel logo - entire eagle propped on 'Sunwheel' with the Black Sun (though the Black Sun will be altered to my specifications). Rest of my tats are just about heritage, race, and just general tats for the hell of it.
Shadilay.
=-

Okay just to avoid the "n00b!" fights, I searched for the key word "tattoo" and tadaa: there was an "already existing thread" !!!

I want to get a tattoo but one that will stay significant for my whole life.
Band tattoos are a bad idea for me (personally) as I listen and am obsessed with bands in "phases" of 2 or 3 months generally.

I was thinking of possibly Belgium's Northern "Lion" and Southern "Rooster" logos just to give you an example of what I mean by "life significant".

ANY IDEAS PLEASE?!?!?

Thanks,
-Flem

=-
[color="Red"][size="3"][B]   ___   __     __        
  / __\ / /    /__\ /\/\  
 / _\  / /    /_\  /    \ 
/ /   / /___ //__ / /\/\ \
\/    \____/ \__/ \/    \/
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Member of "Genital Grinders", the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. "Embodiment" to join.
My friend has a tattoo that looks like his skin has been ripped by huge animal claws all that way down his left arm from his shoulder to his wrist, it looks really cool. Another friend is getting his lower leg tattooed to look like a "Bionic Foot". That looks good as well.

I don't know if I want a tattoo yet. It's a nice idea, but I would get something that means something personal and was very important to me if I were to get one done.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
i saw i guy who had a tat on the front of his neck to look like his throat had been slit.

i thought that was damn cool.
The only tattoos I want are Alex Grey pieces, and possibly some Tool-related ones (Lateralus logo etc) but that isn't metal, so I'll just list a few that would look pretty cool:

Sunn O))) logo along an arm
Death logo
Agalloch - Ashes Against The Grain cover
Senthil. LOL.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang
The only tattoos I want are Alex Grey pieces, and possibly some Tool-related ones (Lateralus logo etc) but that isn't metal

................../´¯/)
...............,/¯..//
............./....//
....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
...''...\.......... _.·´
....\..........(

If I was ever to get a tattoo, hmmmmm.... I'd say either the Opeth 'O' or Dream Theater logo since both bands influanced me on guitar and made an impact in my life musicwise.
I'm having the eagle slayer uses as their logo.

You like it ? should I have it or it's too lame ?
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by duncang

Senthil. LOL.

hah

the coolest tatoo i have ever seen was my genetics teacher's. he had a dragon tatooed on his leg and the body was made out a double helix.

the gayest tatoo i have ever seen was this dude at target. he was wearing a sleevless t-shirt. on one upper arm he had the tatoo "hate" and on the other "bliss"

my madre said she saw one women with ankle tatooed "sweet", the other "sour."

Post pictures of these pagan symbols. I AM INTERESTED!
Quote by Necrolust
I'm having the eagle slayer uses as their logo.

You like it ? should I have it or it's too lame ?

I FUCKING hate that logo. Slayer has so many better ones, yet that remains the popular one.

But it might look good as a tattoo.
Hey, I've got a Thor's Hammer tattoo on my bicep also Doesn't have the clouds behind it though.
- Celtic folk metal | - Folk metal | - Folk Metal label/Distro
Quote by SGRocker0791
................../´¯/)
...............,/¯..//
............./....//
....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
...''...\.......... _.·´
....\..........(

Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by yertletheturtle
Post up a pic, yo.

Don't have a cam handy, but it's just a black inking of Mjolnir in the traditional style.

Forgot to say earlier that I've also got a celtic triple spiral on my upper back. My maternal side is predominantly Celtic, whereas my Paternal side is entirely Swedish with a Dane further up the line, hence Mjolnir and the Celtic triple spiral.
- Celtic folk metal | - Folk metal | - Folk Metal label/Distro
Page 1 of 2