I got a few of their songs and fell in love with them, their songs sound so rough and cheap when recorded makes me like em x100 more!!

anyone else like them?
I really liked 'Scraps at midnight' and have that on vinyl, 'Bubblegum' got great reviews when that came out but I didn't ever get around to buying that. Then his duet album with Isobel Campbell that came out early this year was decent, not amazing, but decent. Other than those two albums though I don't know much about his music outside of the Screaming Trees.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Lanegan kicks ass, his first two albums "Winding Sheets" and "Whiskey For The Holy Ghost" were f*cken amazing. His "Bubblegum" album was a little more rock campared to his earlier work, but still really good.
He has also had some brilliant musicians play on his albums, like Kurt and Krist from Nirvana, Ben Shepherd from Soundgarden, Tad Doyle from Tad, of course the QOTSA boys and many more. Also his guitarist for all his albums (minus Bubblegum) Mike Johnson ex-Dinosaur Jr, is amazing.

For anyone who loves Mark Lanegan solo, you have to check out Mike Johnson's solo work, his music and vocals are very much like Lanegans.
Quote by red157
Bringing this thread back after a year...

Love Lanegan. It's fun to say. Love Lanegan.

I was personally thinking a thread like this one when I closed yours, but whatever...
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles
I was personally thinking a thread like this one when I closed yours, but whatever...

That wasn't my thread per se so I posted in the oldest one according to the search...

To remain on topic - Love Lanegan.