www.myspace.com/tracksofthebob top song
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
in the begining, the bass and guitar arent really together with the drums, sweet sax solos, good gutar solo, try not to pop the strings and bend the strings on the guitar, the part from around 3:30 to 4 min, is sweet, i personally dont like distortion and pinch harmonics in my jazz, but the last 40 sec. or so is sweet
yea the popping was in there on purpose, i kinda like the effect. same with the begining part the spaceynest was intended and to slowly come into it all. thanks though

- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
i wouldnt change it though just because one person said it, a lot of people might like it
I would put just a hair of reverb on the first soloing guitar, just so it blends with the rest of the instruments better. Couple of mistakes, nothing big. I needed some jazz. Loved it, downloading.
Wow this is great! Man youve got a great talent there. Very easy to listen to, The sax is awesome. I cant really give you constructive crit cause Ive no idea how to make a song like this. All I can say is how much I enjoyed it, Sounds really professional. Oh Man! Awesome ending. I loved this....this is my top pick for the week.
Now Is Not The Time To Cry....Now's The Time To Find Out Why!!!!
Sax sounds nice on the intro. Quite expressive.

It sounds a tad awkward on the guitar solo. Part of that might be the guitar seems to be too prominent at that point.

Transition is a little weird. It's got good ideas though, just let it swing a little more. Guitar solo at about 3:31 is my favorite.

I like the buildup to the last solo. A bit Pink Floyd inspired, perhaps?

Good ideas, I like the sax, it's different from what I hear on here.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
thanks for all of your comments

yea when the sax and guitar collide it gets kinda messy, the sax was meant to be backing up on the chords more but it doenst work with such a high range

yea i love the pink floyd sax player

- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
ahh jazz,i think it would be cool if you put some poetry like you here at those poetry coffe shops kinda places
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
Wow, I don't know what to say. This kicks ass. Would you mind telling me what scales and such you use to solo? I've been trying to learn to do jazz soloing but I can't get the feel for it. Got any suggestions?

Amazing tone on the sax, tight guitar playing. Crit for crit? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6620687#post6620687
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
Wow, that's really good.. Hearing stuff like this makes me wish I had put more into my sax playing...
At 2:09 it sounded like you squawked a note really bad on the sax... And the ending solo, with distortion, the pinch harmonics sound weird.. it's probably from the type of distortion you're using, but they just don't sound right. But other than that, great job.. I wish I could play like that.. Sax and guitar. =)