ok so i am completely clueless as to what pickups to get for my epi les paul custom. i play classic rock and blues i want a sound similar to jimmy page. i was thinking of
1. seth lover -seymour duncan
2.burstbucker- gibson
3.'57 classic- gibson
4. virtual PAF- dimarzio

i would also like any other suggestions you may have thanks
EDIT: and if any one knows how much it would cost to get the eletronics replaced that would also be appriciated
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by latinosuperstud
if i buy a les paul studio and walk out into public a man in a clown and/or gorilla suit named tyrese, will come attack me and/or rape me
Last edited by spiritinthesky9 at Aug 24, 2006,
the jimmy page custom les paul uses jimmy page custom burstbuckers, i havnt a clue if you can buy those. But i have regular burst buckers ni my les paul studio and they sound awesome for classic rock tones for sure,
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
the jimmy page custom les paul uses jimmy page custom burstbuckers, i havnt a clue if you can buy those. But i have regular burst buckers ni my les paul studio and they sound awesome for classic rock tones for sure,

You cant buy the Jimmy Page Pickups unless someone took them out of the guitar and is selling them on Ebay or something

I have the '57 Classic in the neck and a 57 classic plus in the bridge of my Gibson SG and I get Jimmy Page, Angus Young, Joe Perry type sounds
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
k thanks,
does any one know about the other pups?
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by latinosuperstud
if i buy a les paul studio and walk out into public a man in a clown and/or gorilla suit named tyrese, will come attack me and/or rape me
Go burstbuckers on this one.
Long Live Rock

Be it dead or alive..

Founding Member of the Capital Punishment to people posting about Guns N Roses in the Classic Rock Forum Club. PM me to join.

a proudly scarred member of the Windmiller's Club
Quote by SGstriker
You cant buy the Jimmy Page Pickups unless someone took them out of the guitar and is selling them on Ebay or something

I have the '57 Classic in the neck and a 57 classic plus in the bridge of my Gibson SG and I get Jimmy Page, Angus Young, Joe Perry type sounds

you can buy a Jimmy Page les paul with the custom burstbucker in teh bridge, and i dont know what on the neck, so maybe if he had the cash to blow he can probably get his hands on it.

i still say burstbuckers, even if they arnt the custom ones.
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville