Being I actually have time on my hands now to enjoy my summer, I've been getting back into the new(ish) release loop.
I just heard their latest.
The song ACDC is so ace.
Thoughts?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Milf! Milf! Milf!

...Get in the chat, we need to talk Degrassi!
Joan Jett has a new song out, or is this thread, like 20 years old? hehe.... But really.... I'm interested in hearing it if they do. I did like them back in the day.

Chris
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
The album was released quite a few months ago, I just never got around to listening to it until now.
And since there were no Blackheart threads...I took the liberty of making one.

And you bet your bottom dollar jordan.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
She's playing in Huntsville and me and all the punks are getting backstage passes... it'll be cool to hang out with Joan Jett but they have ****ing free Chicken Wings and a Chocolate Fountain!!!!
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Personally I hate them.

I saw them at Warped and man, did they suck.

But whatever, it's just my opinon. and last time I checked, no one here cares about it anyways haha.

"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
Quote by LoudnSnotty138
shes playing here with like eagles of death metal and valient thorr or something.

I've recently become a fan of Eagles of Death Metal
Valient Thorr has some pretty good songs, as well. I just haven't heard enough material to form an opinion
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by JohnnyNapalm
Personally I hate them.

I saw them at Warped and man, did they suck.

But whatever, it's just my opinon. and last time I checked, no one here cares about it anyways haha.

since when do "crusties" go to the warped tour?
Since daddy bought him a ticket.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
Quote by LoudnSnotty138
shes playing here with like eagles of death metal and valient thorr or something.

That sounds like it would be an awesome show. Joan Jett is cool, I haven't heard a load of stuff from her though.
Was the latest stuff released on the back of that Britney Spears cover of a song made famous by her?
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Wow I saw this thread title and I was like "Yes I love the Blackhearts!" then I realized it was my thread after a major bumpage...
Quote by CowsWithGuns
i'm kind of confused....
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
I'm bringing back this thread

I'm going to see their free show in Springfield next week
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by RizzoWashburn
I'm bringing back this thread

I'm going to see their free show in Springfield next week

At the BIG-E tomorrow?
Was it polemically sent,
I Wanna know what you meant
I Wanna know,
I Wanna know what you meant
I just got back from seeing her. It was a great show but there was a huge drunk guy in front of me so I couldn't half the stage
Bump on account of finally getting the new album

omg

I think Androgynous is my new favorite song